** OcUK & GALAX COLLABORATION: INFINITY BECOMES REALITY, THE BEST 970 ON THE MARKET!! **

Associate
I ordered one this morning, with the free next day DPD delivery but it is still showing as "in our warehouse queue". I really hope that this isn't the case and that the site just hasn't updated the info, otherwise I'll have to wait until the 2nd and change the delivery address :\

Soldato
I ordered one this morning, with the free next day DPD delivery but it is still showing as "in our warehouse queue". I really hope that this isn't the case and that the site just hasn't updated the info, otherwise I'll have to wait until the 2nd and change the delivery address :\

I ordered mine yesterday and it's still in the queue, so dont bet on it.

It is the xmas period though, i guess. :(

Gibbo said:
Yes on Wednesday but only about £5 discount.

Blast :(

Associate
I ordered mine later Monday afternoon/evening and it's being delivered today. Pretty good for the time of year I thought.

It's always disrupted around public holidays and holiday season etc.

OcUK Staff
OP
Soldato
Just installed mine. No coil whine < 1000 fps :) Happy bunny indeed!

Came well packed and i got my haribo, well done OCUK!

What sort of overclocks are you running? I see 1550-1600 is where i should be aiming for the core, but what about the memory?

Last edited:
Associate
Mine boost to 1405 on its own. I can run it at 1500 Core and 1800 Mem without any additional volts and stock Fan curve. Temps stay at 60 while Gaming in BF4 for a couple of hours.

I've left mine at stock right now, as at 1080 screen res, overclocking it is just silly.

Associate
Ordered 2 of these :D.

fingers crossed no coil whine like the Palit GeForce GTX 980 Super JetStream i tried! which i must say was a nice looking card, and ran so cool and silent.
But i Can't handle that whine, as my case is a few foot away from me :D

Back
Top Bottom