• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
I can 100% guarentee EVGA have delivered to date more GTX1080 stocks than any other AIC (MSI/Gigabyte/Asus etc...) I have had this confirmed to me.

If this is not the perception you are getting I apologise for this but it is fact.

Ben

not sure how to take that one, no one seems to have even seen a single EVGA card while the other manufacturers are shipping.

Associate
I can 100% guarentee EVGA have delivered to date more GTX1080 stocks than any other AIC (MSI/Gigabyte/Asus etc...) I have had this confirmed to me.

If this is not the perception you are getting I apologise for this but it is fact.

Ben

In Europe? That's the important question and I find that hard to believe. Either that or the delivery driver of said GTX1080's has made a fort out of them in a warehouse somewhere and is now shouting "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" at the top of his voice. At my hands alone on recommendations to my work colleagues friends, EVGA have lost the best part of £10,000 and MSI / Gigabyte have gained it.

Last edited:
Associate
Got to say Ben your really hard to get a hold off and or get information out of !

Whats going on With EVGA? MSI and Gigabyte are beating you in pumping out stock orders and keeping customers happy whats going on?

I generally post on this forum in my spare time after hours of work so sorry if you can't get me all the time.

Again re-iterating the above point our deliveries will have exceeded all other AICs.

Ben

Associate
In the UK.

Then 3 things have happened.

1. Everyone who has got a EVGA 1070/80 so far not only not game, stream, make youtube videos - they also don't post in forums of communicate like most enthusiasts do.

2. We are all in a dream and MSI actually haven't sold any card, thus the 1 EVGA card leads to the stats of "We have sold more"

3. As is traditional in upper / senior management, someone who is getting some flak has made a pretty little chart to show how much has been sold / dispatched, but not actually showing delivered.

The 3. is my bet, simply as EVGA had a good reputation and good reliability / Support background so the pre-orders would have been massive.

Gotta say, EVGA done gone "goofed" this launch.

Caporegime

Ben

To be fair it is. When you see MSI people having all their cards, and Gibbo saying more than once another 100 gaming x have arrived etc and then there are people who have been in 27th in the queue since 27th May and still dont have their card.

I hope you arent including flounders and reference cards in your figures Ben?

Associate
Well the weird thing is, the prices for 1080 are going up, ocuk says because of dollar/pound, but prices of 1070 are pretty much the same as when they launched.
Checking the prices of competitors.... 1080s are much cheaper if you look somewhere else.
Theres something else going on, supply and demand most prolly and not this dollar thingy......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
Well the weird thing is, the prices for 1080 are going up, ocuk says because of dollar/pound, but prices of 1070 are pretty much the same as when they launched.
Checking the prices of competitors.... 1080s are much if you look somewhere else.
Theres something else going on, supply and demand most prolly and not this dollar thingy......:rolleyes:

Interesting, though profit margins and volumes are bound to be different on a slightly more mainstream card.

Associate
Is it me or is the Gouging getting a bit ridiculous now...The £ is rising, yet the Gaming X 1080 in the last 24 hours has done this

£655.99 - £669.99 - £679.99. Heck I don't mind a bit of profit, but that's ridiculous.

So that is totally not EU related. Bearing in mind I am sure these cards were £619.00 on pre-order, that's £60 on each card sold now.

This ^

Associate
Hi El Zorro

Interested to hear this as I also do look after Sweden with EVGA, where was your order? I will be delivering to my premier Nordic clients also on Wednesday/Thursday next week on the SC and FTW 1080 cards.

Ben

Thanks for the interest! It's one of the larger swedish e-tailers, that rhymes with Dustbin - if that means anything to you ;) - any hints on number of units?

Back
Top Bottom