• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
bet there are no EVGA SC's coming - that's why Ben's ignoring the question. He knows we will throw in the towel and jump ship instantly at this point, despite the low initial price.

Associate
Hey guys! Is there any news regarding the Gygabyte's Xtreme Edition or even the PP?

@Gibbo is there any news regarding the Xtreme PP edition from Gigabyte?
I have been waiting for around a month now and I am just tempted to go for GLH (if it arrives soon) or even the G1. :/

They shipping from far east this weekend, due next week, packaging is now all new and fixed, so no more damaged cards in transit. :)

Associate
Hi there

So tomorrow we have this arriving:

Zotac: ALL SKU's, with plenty of 1070 Extreme spare!
KFA: ALL SKU's but only 1070 Blower spare!
Inno3D: All SKU's but pretty much everything all pre-sold!
OcUK/PNY: 1070 FE's! :)
Palit: All SKU's and plenty spare!

Of course this is depending on couriers and our warehouse booking in, tomorrow is best case, so Friday worse case.

Gibbo. Did anything arrive? Any news?

Associate
Well I'm 23rd in the queue for the FTW, so I should be in that first batch thankfully.

Had my order in 1 hour after they went on sale on the 27th May, this wait is getting a bit silly now..

Back
Top Bottom