• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

If production at the new 16nm process size has been an issue, I wonder if later batches will overclock differently due to tweaks to the production. I don't know how long it takes for a new stepping to come in. As far as I've seen so far none of the tools can read out the ASIC quality? I've never been sure how much different that has actually made anyway.

dear me dear me, I just checked the status of my order and it has changed from orange to blue "The order is in process". It may actually happen. I shall believe it not until I see said card in my hands ... !

I don't even know why I am so excited, I haven't even bought the VR kit yet!

[Damien];29722179 said:
Makes the 50 units OCUK are being sent look a bit feeble...

I have to say not great when we have so many pre-sold.

We have a lot more 1080 and 1070 from other partners on both FE and custom cards.

I am really hoping EVGA will take care of OcUK customers as other board partners have done because the FTW is a lovely card and we have so many pre-sold it is a shame that so little of our orders will be shipped out.

I have faith that Ben will sort us out as he is doing a great job, the EVGA gods just need to send more stock our way because in the end all that is happening is MSI and Gigabyte are winning EVGA customers due to the volumes they keep shipping us to the point we even have stock. MSI Gamer X and Gigabyte G1 have being in stock several times here and even right now 1070 Gamer X and Gigabyte G1 are still in stock because they between them have shipped well over 1000 cards into OcUK.

dear me dear me, I just checked the status of my order and it has changed from orange to blue "The order is in process". It may actually happen. I shall believe it not until I see said card in my hands ... !

Mines changed too. I ordered them on the 27th may at about 2.20 so hopefully Im up the top of the queue. I don't know why Im getting excited either Im coming from 2 titan xs to 2 1080s so in real terms I won't see and notice able difference., but the counter in the top left will have higher numbersss yayyyy.

Yes the team is now booking in stock, over 1000 10 series to book in, infact closer to 2000 cards from Inno3D, Zotac, KFA2. :)

Some real proper volumes finally, though in fairness MSI have being king for us on 1080 shipments putting the stock into us because they can see we have pre-sold so many and MSI have now shipped over 1000x 1070 into us, so real good volumes. :)

... And does the delivery include any MSI Aero? [he asks, bracing himself for the soul crushing response...]

Mines changed too. I ordered them on the 27th may at about 2.20 so hopefully Im up the top of the queue. I don't know why Im getting excited either Im coming from 2 titan xs to 2 1080s so in real terms I won't see and notice able difference., but the counter in the top left will have higher numbersss yayyyy.

you should be way ahead of me then, I only ordered on June 24-th.

... And does the delivery include any MSI Aero? [he asks, bracing himself for the soul crushing response...]

I have not seen any and response from MSI is not great this week, so sorry for not great news, MSI have shipped huge amounts of Gamer X and Armour into us, but on Aero and Seahawk the volumes were so so tiny, like 4 units of each.

Well lets hope we both get lucky today. ;). At one point I thought these cards were made up and didn't exist. It's been that long.

I know, I am excited because I have finally experienced VR.

One of my friends bought a GearVR to go with his Samsung phone and the experience was amazing. Watching Netflix in a virtual room on a huge virtual TV the size of a wall was an amazing experience! I can only hope that HTC Vive is much better quality so yeah now I need to order that. Happy days ahead!

I have not seen any and response from MSI is not great this week, so sorry for not great news, MSI have shipped huge amounts of Gamer X and Armour into us, but on Aero and Seahawk the volumes were so so tiny, like 4 units of each.

1080 Sea Hawks are shipping now (not the EK?) :eek:

I've had such a bad work week this would be amazing news Gibbo :p

Wow sounds amazing. I will be skint now for a while after these cards but def want to try VR at some point.

haha I know what you mean. I get them on finance, 6 months so that's the time i have to pay them off before I encounter any APR. works very well for me. The Zotac card will be paid off in 3 months then a Vive is coming for sure.

1080 Sea Hawks are shipping now :eek:

I've had such a bad work week this would be amazing news Gibbo :p

It was literally like 2-4pc of 1080 and 1070 version, they will ship more in couple of weeks as they had cooler issue, so only a very small amount had the revised cooler.

My Strix has said that for a month mate :(

It was literally like 2-4pc of 1080 and 1070 version, they will ship more in couple of weeks as they had cooler issue, so only a very small amount had the revised cooler.

Hey Gibbo, are Palit cards about to be booked?

For me it's either 1070 GameRock or I'll switch to Inno X3 if it doesn't appear within the Saturday's shipping window. :D

Thank you Sir - have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom