• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
HI Gibbo,

I ordered my Amp Extreme 1080 on the 27th (5 weeks ago!) and am wondering when roughly i'll recieve it??

I am apparently number 5 in line last time i rang.

Thanks!

PPS. I paid by PayPal, and the money shows as a payment on my Paypal account, but hasn't left my account yet, any ideas?

Associate
Gibbo, just so you know, I have informed CS that they can keep the Haribo if my card gets delivered tomorrow.

I might have said you approved the message ... ok, just a slight exaggeration there, of course they cannot keep my Haribo!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
HI Gibbo,

I ordered my Amp Extreme 1080 on the 27th (5 weeks ago!) and am wondering when roughly i'll recieve it??

I am apparently number 5 in line last time i rang.

Thanks!

PPS. I paid by PayPal, and the money shows as a payment on my Paypal account, but hasn't left my account yet, any ideas?

Hopeful they are on todays shipment, warehouse are working hard and will move to Zotac once Palit is finished as Zotac is our biggest 10 series delivery to date.

But it makes me happy to check 1070 section and see nearly all cards listed as in stock! :)

We even have a lot of custom 1080's in stock now too.

Associate
Hopeful they are on todays shipment, warehouse are working hard and will move to Zotac once Palit is finished as Zotac is our biggest 10 series delivery to date.

But it makes me happy to check 1070 section and see nearly all cards listed as in stock! :)

We even have a lot of custom 1080's in stock now too.

Thanks for the reply Gibbo.

Associate
Gibbo, apologies if you have said this already but are you expecting any EVGA 1080 FTW in todays shipment? (working so cant really go through much of the thread to look for answer)

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, apologies if you have said this already but are you expecting any EVGA 1080 FTW in todays shipment? (working so cant really go through much of the thread to look for answer)

No. :(
EVGA have only ever shipped us 50pc SC so far on custom 1080, we have had no further shipments of custom cards from EVGA since this on 1080 custom design.
50pc FTW arrive middle of next week, fingers crossed, but we have around 300ish sold, though it was originally 500+ but a lot of customers changed their orders. :(

Soldato
Gibbo: I got my EVGA when it was £589.99 and it's now £629.99. What do you think the chances are that I could pay an extra £26 (rather than £66) to upgrade to the Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme Spectra RGB (assuming you have spare stock)

Associate
No. :(
EVGA have only ever shipped us 50pc SC so far on custom 1080, we have had no further shipments of custom cards from EVGA since this on 1080 custom design.
50pc FTW arrive middle of next week, fingers crossed, but we have around 300ish sold, though it was originally 500+ but a lot of customers changed their orders. :(

Any ideas on when a new shipment is coming in ?Or any plans been put in place to combat such a large order pile? Can we at least expect the cards to be in are hands by the end of the new month?

Associate
AH I missed those bad boys, the Extreme probably best card on market right now, best cooler, best power phase, best overclock out the box that is available, only beaten by Strix which has no availability and 5yr warranty.

Zotac Extreme is the card I would personally buy as it has all the Strix features but has better power, components and better warranty plus cost less. I am normally a big ROG fan and Strix is epic but my own personal money would buy a Zotac Extreme 1080 or 1070, easily best Pascal cards.

I can only forsee EVGA Classified, Asus Matrix and Gigabyte Waterforce rivalling them, but all of these will also cost more.

P.S. Gigabyte shipped us the first batch of WaterForce, only 5-10pc but due mid next week, that has to be one of the best cards out at moment on an extreme level with AIO. :)

@Gibbo. Any news on when the Gigabyte Xtreme will come in?

Also whats your opinion on the stacked Gigabyte Xtreme vs the Zotec AMP Extreme?

Associate
Damn this currency malarkey! I paid £659.99 for my preorder which cost me €844 at the time. If I cancel I will only get €790 back!

Associate
Gibbo . Do you know how many of Xtreme Premier Pack and Xtreme due next week ? last time they sent you 20 of PP but recalled . this time you will get only 20 again ?

Back
Top Bottom