• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
For those of you waiting for Inno3D X3, I have some bad news.
They only received 5 units of X3, so it's likely that if you don't have dispatch confirmation yet, you won't get it. I ordered of 1 of June and I was 11th in queue on Wednesday.

Just found out I am 2nd in the queue.....feeling a bit happier now

Caporegime
My personal opinion - This is where the delay for the AIB chips is from EVGA.

They've had some issue with yields or production. They've therefore created a new SKU to not lose the chips, but the ones that were meant to be FTW's aren't, thus the delay.

The fact there has BEEN none apart from 4-5 in the UK sold, tells me something has happened with them.

I just struggle to believe EVGA have been this slow. Either way, its awful.

Obviously thats my personal opinion.

But, but Ben says they have sold more than any other AIB.....................

Associate
Seems like the non-OC turned up. Maybe that's what Asus meant when they talked about 1000x 1080 Strix cards coming to the UK.

OC Version still says 1st of July.

I jumped 3 positions from 70th to 67th on the OC Strix card since last Wednesday so yeah... After 35 days of waiting I really don't want to switch but 1 more week and I will. 35 days of integrated gpu hell. Too much... Just, too much. :(

Associate
"over 500 Zotac's to be booked in " is what Gibbo said yesterday. Must have been mostly 1070's or pre sold 1080's cos I didn't see any 1080's go into stock today.

Associate
time for rumba ...

just got this :

Dear yada yada, Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (ZT-P10800B-10P)

Thank you Overclockers! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom