OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Gah!!! This thread makes me want to start weights at home again :(

Started october sometime in 2008 I think, did it for 6 months and got a few little gains....But stopped eventually

Damn you people!

Soldato
:D Look at the posing as well, flawless...
anant as I remember I weighed in at 64kg not long after I first got those weights which is just about 10 stone yes, at 6ft. A few weeks ago I weighed in at 14 stone.

Thanks man, you've actually really inspired and motivated me. I was hoping to reach 11-12 stone of lean mass by around 23, that would mean me gaining 4-5 stone in the next 8 years. I wasn't sure that I could do it with my genetics, but now I think it's possible :)

dun

dun

Soldato
Thanks man, you've actually really inspired and motivated me. I was hoping to reach 11-12 stone of lean mass by around 23, that would mean me gaining 4-5 stone in the next 8 years. I wasn't sure that I could do it with my genetics, but now I think it's possible :)

Wow, I'm glad I could help. Go for it mate :D
Oh and don't worry about genetics, they don't mean anything unless you want to compete at a high level, where the fine details of your structure and how well you can handle heavy supplementation really matter.

Soldato
Ok thanks :D. It's just I'm worried about genetics because sometimes I can go eating less than 1500 calories a day, the boarding school food is awful :(

Also, I've got a really high metabolism, always fidgeting most of the time subconcious, and I'm not even 7 stone anymore :D

Soldato
It's very rare for me to eat that little. Most of the time I try to eat as much as possible. But I'm just making the point that I could eat that little and not feel too hungry about it :)

Soldato
I've started eating loads more! especially for breakfast, I'm really happy with progress. I used to eat just a bowl of cereal. Now I eat a bowl of cereal, followed by 4 weetabix, and I also down a couple of cups of milk while I'm at it.

I've also added in a packet of oatcakes (300cals) a day. And cut out junkfood. Now just to wait to see if the next few months yield any mass gains...

Soldato
Benny, true, but I've not got long before I reach my peak, and that's quite a depressing thought! :(

Aye, but you're going to be in bloody good form considering! Think about how the majority of (30? is it?) year olds look. Most obese and incredibly unfit spending their evenings down the pub guzzling down larger!

Anant Shah:

You've from the sounds of it been under eating. It might be due to what you were fed when you were younger and thus have always made do with a low calorie intake.

Despite the fact you're only small you want to be getting in at least 2000 calories a day. It's very easy to do.

4 eggs & some milk is tipping just over 500 calories alone. Add some butter & olive oil and you'll be seeing just over 600 alone for breakfast. Have your current breakfast on top of that and you've got half what you need to eat already!

For the record carbing up won't help with mass gains unfortunatley. You need to be eating lots of meat, fish & vegetables :)

Soldato
Anant Shah:

You've from the sounds of it been under eating. It might be due to what you were fed when you were younger and thus have always made do with a low calorie intake.

Despite the fact you're only small you want to be getting in at least 2000 calories a day. It's very easy to do.

4 eggs & some milk is tipping just over 500 calories alone. Add some butter & olive oil and you'll be seeing just over 600 alone for breakfast. Have your current breakfast on top of that and you've got half what you need to eat already!

For the record carbing up won't help with mass gains unfortunatley. You need to be eating lots of meat, fish & vegetables :)

I don't think I'm undereating too much. My dad was 7.5 stone at 18 :eek: now that's scary! Unfortunately, I'm also an extremely difficult child, I can't eat more than one or two eggs, and I'm vegetarian.

I know, bulking is trouble :rolleyes:

Soldato
You might not be eating too little but what you do eat needs to be the right things.

It's tough but sometimes you just have to man up and eat the **** you're not keen on because it's good for you!

Vegetarian?! you really are difficult! :p

Back
Top Bottom