OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
30mvm6u.jpg

Theres a better pic tbh lol. Shows peak more

Caporegime
the whole arm looks great, not just the biceps, the forearms look pretty solid too. are you planning on cutting any time soon or you just going to go with the flow as you normally do?

Associate
not meaning to sound rude but holy fug dude, you are pretty out of proportion are you not?!

Kinda agree with ergo, here. Must say that by looking at your previous pictures, it would seem as though you are a tad out of proportion. Saying that, it could be a case of bad camera angles. No offence intended.

Associate
the only thing that looks out of proportion is his tiny waist. :D
you look ridiculously huge dude, keep up the good work! :cool:

Thank you.

Nice bicep peak. Is that something you can develop or is it just genetic? Also, how big do they measure?

Imo genetic, some people have long heads some short, you can of course develop more of a peak but if you genetically have a longer head the peak won't be as great as one with a short head imo.

the whole arm looks great, not just the biceps, the forearms look pretty solid too. are you planning on cutting any time soon or you just going to go with the flow as you normally do?

Cheers bro, im fairly lean at the mo, my waist is small and very tight, theres no real "fat" kicking about. Got visible abs always and when flexed can see them all, sure I posted some pics of abs but if not I will get them up at anyones request... Obviously im not ripped but lean with abs is good enough for me :L. And to really answer your question yes I plan to drop some more body fat/water, I've just came off the prednisone which makes you hold fat deposists plus water so it's all draining off. Cheers.

Associate
Or maybe just the lack of photos of his wheels ?

Fair play I can't please everyone... But...

2q8u7ur.jpg

Theres a leg pic, was a few months back anyway and legs are more developed now, especially the inner sweep, calves are coming on nicely. I work my glutes A LOT as I need to have a muscle bound @ss haha.

Soldato
hehe, just haters gonna hate man

Always thought you were well proportioned, just do some cardio for your heart :p

How tall are you btw ?

If you think you can shed more off, you're gonna look crazy ripped !

Associate
hehe, just haters gonna hate man

Always thought you were well proportioned, just do some cardio for your heart :p

How tall are you btw ?

If you think you can shed more off, you're gonna look crazy ripped !

Yah tell me about it im lazy when it comes to cardio! thing is last year I used to do boxing, thai box and some mma. I go thru stages of doing everything but when I do something I put my heart to it, so I win and only I win. Very competitive. Not done cardio in 6 months now pmsl!.

My gym is getting a treadmill soon tho so will start doing HIIT as I really need to! if anyone wants to know how I keep my body fat down it's thru diet manipulation.

And im 6ft?

Associate
The short head of the bicep brachii is the main 'belly' of the muscle, the long head is medial and slightly deep to the short head. Everyone has both (and in Tri's), so you can develop/hit these certain areas :)

Genetic mate, All to do with the insertions.

Big arms - pretty apt user name it seems! :) One day I may train my arms... but at 18+ they're more than big enough :p

Keep it up mate - clearly you've been blessed. :)

Cheers bud. And btw to everyone I work my triceps with chest on monday, usually hit bi's after back on tuesday and hit biceps and triceps on saturday so working arms 3x a week really.

Back
Top Bottom