OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Why doesnt HNR1 just pose a normal straight on picture with face blurred?. Every photo is poor at proving anything. It has nothing to do with Body Building, its just a woman in good shape.

Well said.....but to be on the safe side, more of the above as well please HNR1. :D

Soldato
What he's saying is that your pictures are showing your progress and that's why you post them, 'cause you're actively trying to build your body; ie bodybuilding.

HRN1LOL2FOXTROTseventeenHERP is just attention seeking, which is a tad annoying.

Soldato
Why doesnt HNR1 just pose a normal straight on picture with face blurred?. Every photo is poor at proving anything. It has nothing to do with Body Building, its just a woman in good shape.

Who is posing provocatively for attention, on the internet, well I never!! :rolleyes:

Soldato
She is posting pictures of random parts, I mean a picture of an arse in stockings and suspenders? Yeah pleasing on the eye but clearly digging for compliments or attention. Its quite pathetic really.

Post a natural picture of yourself , maybe in Gym wear?.. I doubt many people rock up to the gym in a corset.

I love a good perv as much as the next bloke, but this is comes across as blatant attention whoring.

Man of Honour
Post a natural picture of yourself , maybe in Gym wear?.. I doubt many people rock up to the gym in a corset.
:mad::mad:
Well I'm glad it's not up to you what I wear to the gym then!

Actually, from her last picture she seems to have a gigantic muff. Not for me boys, not for me.

Soldato
Has anyone on here tried a Reg Park routine?

-----------------------

Reg Park and 5x5

The 5x5 model was Reg Park's choice du jour for packing on slabs of muscle and producing hundreds of pounds of strength. This is also the model that Arnie came to know and love during his formative years. But this isn't Bill Starr's 5x5, this is Reg Park's 5x5 and it's a little different. The first two sets of five are actually used as warm-up sets. So let's say we're going to work our way up to a 150 lb bench, the first set of five would be about 60% or 90 lbs, and the second set of five would be about 80% or 120lbs. After that you would get down to the grit, what Reg liked to call Stabilizer Sets; 3 sets of 5 at 150lbs. So it would end up looking like:

5x90 (Warm-up @ 60%)
5x120 (Warm-up @ 80%)
5x150 (3 stabilizer sets)
5x150
5x150

When you can get all your reps of 5 at 150 lbs, you add 5 lbs. So next time your bench it would be:

5x95
5x125
5x155
5x155
5x155

Reg liked to use about 3-5 minutes to rest in between sets.

One more thing: When you're first starting any 5x5 program you never want to start with your max. Typically you start 30-45 lbs below what you think you can do and work your way back up. Starting anywhere near your maximum capacity is a good way to stall out, so give yourself a running start. If that means starting with an empty barbell, well, just consider that Arnold and Reg both started at the same place you will.

Onto the programs...

----------------------

The Reg Park Beginner Routine

Here is a workout that he and Arnold used with great success (provided by Kaya Park, Reg's grandson)

Workout A

Back Squats 5x5
Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups 5x5
Dips or Bench Press 5x5
Wrist Work 2x10
Calves 2x15-20

Workout B

Front Squats 5x5
Rows 5x5
Standing Press 5x5
Deadlifts 3x5 (2 warm-up sets and 1 "stabilizer set")
Wrist Work 2x10
Calves 2x15-20

Week 1: A, B, A
Week 2: B, A, B
Week 3: A, B, etc

I'm going to start on it and it sounds great, making big gains without doing all the isolations, and if any of you have ever seen a picture of the guy, he was jacked out of his mind.

Man of Honour
Hmmm, 3x5 isn't really that good for adding mass. It's more of a strength program by the looks of things. Apart from that it looks like a good program.

This is the pictures thread though mate, try posting in the gym rats thread :)

Permabanned
but this is comes across as blatant attention whoring.

yawns, no never, i did. :cool:

plenty of guys in this thread in just pants and socks, even naked and at home.

goes to look for Hedge in the thread, i promise i wont look into your eyes. :p

Actually, from her last picture she seems to have a gigantic muff. Not for me boys, not for me.

tilts her head, looks, well, ponders, something has to balance the 34E breasts. :p

Guys i just enjoyed your thread, would you prefer for me not show appreciation in the only way i know how. :D

Associate
44 this month and loving it.

IMG_1810.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom