OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Well for a start the photos are hosted on different sites

Of course they are on different sites, as noted because maybe you need glasses as the shack removed the original one so then hosted on the other site.

Ultra_Extreme Then she stole it (why would someone do that) and the only other place that pic (uncropped version) has been are if you have stairs in your house lately because jim lives in the past and i thought i'd give him a new set :confused: :p

I just thought considering i'd enjoyed your thread so much i would join in, but of course trails of disbelief, i see no male here questioned, it seems men can be proud of their bodies but i am met with dubiousness. Which is par for the course, do i care no.

I do workout i enjoy it, I think i'll just carry on the way i am. :p and i'll just keep watching you guys. :D :cool:

Caporegime
I do workout i enjoy it, I think i'll just carry on the way i am. :p and i'll just keep watching you guys. :D :cool:

Then good on you! All of us do it because we enjoy it

Anyway, if you really do want to change something, then let us know what goals you are after, are you wanting to put on some mass for instance? Or just generally put on extra weight but not look like the next Miss Universe? :p

Man of Honour
OP
I have no intention on removing it don't worry! It would hurt too much and I'm allergic to pain! ;) Besides I never plan on competing and you can still see my hard work in spite of being furry! :p

The boys would miss it. I like being alpha male :D

Permabanned
playing
into
unclean
hands

i dont buy it for a second, the body types dont even match up, lets please see some clothes on pictures or gym pictures or something remotely reasonable that a real woman would post otherwise just get lost and fish for mugs somewhere else.

Soldato
playing
into
unclean
hands

i dont buy it for a second, the body types dont even match up, lets please see some clothes on pictures or gym pictures or something remotely reasonable that a real woman would post otherwise just get lost and fish for mugs somewhere else.

shes posted in the picture thread in GD aswell. i dont see the problem

Soldato
Anyway some pics from today, 79.5kg. Dunno where its all hiding tbh most people my weight/height seem way bigger.

Doyouevenlift.jpg
img1047c.jpg

img1056pl.jpg

nohomo. tempted to shave them like a true man to see some definition (couldnt be bothered to add the trademark bennyC crotch swirl
img1059r.jpg

Permabanned
playing
into
unclean
hands

Why are you a farmer, you know what the old saying is where there is muck there is brass.

You don't buy what, you can't do nothing for me :p I'm sure your body parts don't match as you seem to have a lil iddy biddy ****!

I refuse your demands as i do as i please, i have nothing to prove to you.

Hmmm a real woman i suppose i do have a rather large epenis, lets compare our rigs, how many have you got. Or we could compare games collections, consoles, speakers, amps, tv's, we could go on but this is becoming gross.

I don't consider any of the guys here mugs and why would you think i'm fishing for, surely not men, what could i possibly want from them. :cool:

Well maybe i'd like something from Freefaller :p;) but i think maybe half the guys in this thread share the same thought as he is gorgeous.

Oh for godsake now i have miley cyrus, can't be tamed in my head.

Or Ultra_Extreme would you prefer to talk to my southern calfi husband he is out in LA working, you know one power lifter to another, he is also a streetracer/marksman as well, i wouldn't advise it though because if he finds this he be well truly ****ed :D he is already under counselling for anger management :eek:

bcorsetmini.jpg

Yeah right you are comedian
Well enough yap and more gym then, get angry, get fired up, smash the wife about (joke)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Skillmister - I think you've developed a good base. Depending on what your goals are I wouldn't worry too much about definition for the moment and aim to build some muscle - this will in itself add definition. How you getting on? How long you been training? How much you eating? Etc... It's relatively hard work building muscle and staying lean - but as I have proven myself, it is possible. Just takes a lot of time, but the gains you DO make last longer.

Keep it up mate, you're definitely not a skinny nothing person. :) How tall are you remind me?

Soldato
Skillmister - I think you've developed a good base. Depending on what your goals are I wouldn't worry too much about definition for the moment and aim to build some muscle - this will in itself add definition. How you getting on? How long you been training? How much you eating? Etc... It's relatively hard work building muscle and staying lean - but as I have proven myself, it is possible. Just takes a lot of time, but the gains you DO make last longer.

Keep it up mate, you're definitely not a skinny nothing person. :) How tall are you remind me?

Thanks :) My goal ultimately is to have as much lean muscle mass as i can with a low enough bodyfat for abs and the like. Obviously thats years away but i'd like to reach a point where i feel 'happy' within the next year. Getting on well, only just started back up properly after summer which has been quite an annoying break. No proper access to a gym, lack of food etc. So really i've been training since this time last year but with a 3-4 month break on just over 3000cals during the lifting period.
Starting HST next week which hopefully should see me making decent gains. And im just over 5'11 :p

Caporegime
Thanks :) My goal ultimately is to have as much lean muscle mass as i can with a low enough bodyfat for abs and the like. Obviously thats years away but i'd like to reach a point where i feel 'happy' within the next year. Getting on well, only just started back up properly after summer which has been quite an annoying break. No proper access to a gym, lack of food etc. So really i've been training since this time last year but with a 3-4 month break on just over 3000cals during the lifting period.
Starting HST next week which hopefully should see me making decent gains. And im just over 5'11 :p

Any links to HST please? I'm wanting to see some nice results for a change...Although I feel I am starting to 'plump' up a bit after a few months :)

Back
Top Bottom