OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I had to take a photo of one of my cupboards for you when you said that, :D

p1020523x.jpg

Haha, liking that supply you have there!!

I expect it must cost a fair amount?

I reccomend the 55p cans of tuna from Tesco, 'Mermaid Bay' in brine, it tastes great and is a quick hit of 31g's of protein :D

The price is slowly creeping up however....was 51p when they first started selling it.

Permabanned
you know that tesco own brand rice pudding is quite a decent quick food for those like me averse to fish. High in protein and long + short carbs, u use it as a pre train meal or emergency meal. A few greek 0 fat yoghurts are good too with lower carbs.

Soldato
55p you say? I normally get asdas own for 80p so i'll have to go searching for a tesco i think and save me a couple of quid a week :D

Usually grab a tray at a time, an absolute bargain!

you know that tesco own brand rice pudding is quite a decent quick food for those like me averse to fish. High in protein and long + short carbs, u use it as a pre train meal or emergency meal. A few greek 0 fat yoghurts are good too with lower carbs.

Low fat greek yoghurt for the win!

Last edited:
Associate
55p you say? I normally get asdas own for 80p so i'll have to go searching for a tesco i think and save me a couple of quid a week :D

I remember when I first came in the UK 3 years ago tuna chunks can were 25p. Should have bought at least a hundred of them as they are good for quite a few years. They doubled in price after 2-3 months. :(

Soldato
When i shopped on saturday to stock up for uni it was the first time in about 4 months. Stuff like pork mince had gone up 30p, potatoes 20p/kg and various other stuff gone up quite a lot. Its crazy and really starts to add up :( Especially considering the amount of money i get to spend on food stays the same!

Permabanned
Freefaller can you tell me what to do with these body parts, forgive the rubbish cam pics, it is open to women as well. what do you suggest i work on? I've already had babies. 5' 6" and 8st 7lbs.

legsmeda.jpg
tummycrop14babies.jpg
sorryeyelessbcclean-1.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You look pretty good to me :o

It depends what you're trying to achieve really! You certainly don't look like you have much muscle mass (I can't talk, skinny bugger), so if it's just that then I'd say work on everything!

Man of Honour
Are those your body parts?!

As above, depends what you want to achieve. If that is you, you aren't carrying huge amounts of fat so adding a bit more muscle would add to your shape...or was your question how to do this...

Freefaller can you tell me what to do with these body parts
[FF]Bring zem 'ere to me, eh![/FF]
;)

Man of Honour
OP
Freefaller can you tell me what to do with these body parts, forgive the rubbish cam pics, it is open to women as well. what do you suggest i work on? I've already had babies. 5' 6" and 8st 7lbs.

legsmeda.jpg
tummycrop14babies.jpg
sorryeyelessbcclean-1.jpg

You have a figure that most women would strive for and men would be keen on seeing. Certainly after having had children you're in a pretty good position already. :)

What are you after in terms of goals? What are you unhappy with/about?

There is an obvious answer as to what one would do with those body parts of course....

Back
Top Bottom