OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

kai

kai

Soldato
Can you elaborate on the bcaa stuff? Or post something in the Gym Ratz thread so we dont de-rail :p

Tank...You're only jealous <3

I posted the following in the supplements thread following my visit.

Firstly we discussed times and how I felt within myself as it was just as important to eat at the correct times as much as the food itself; the only tweak made was to adding half a slice of brown wholemeal bread with peanut butter at between lunch and pre work out, this would give me the energy I am craving in the gym because I feel a little weak at the moment.

The biggest change was a recommendation of a supplement to be taken in the morning and post work out alongside my protein shakes. Dymatize Nutrition Super Amino (liquid) this stuff is rank!

He explained how the amino’s where the build blocks and I would gain more energy and start to see increase in size which is what I am after, while staining lean. Also I now use some flax seed in porridge during my morning meal.

i have read around this area and like most advice there are grey area's however research and general consensus is the following

"As with most amino acids, you can find BCAAs in a high-quality blended protein powder, but research suggests that they have a much more powerful effect when taken separately and in accordance with your bodyweight. Great benefits have been reported with consuming BCAAs immediately after heavy training and at bedtime in pill or capsule form!"

Soldato
When you first mentioned this i said if anyone has a problem with this i would remove, no one had any issues. Plus you are the only one who can see "never regions" ?
You know what I mean, another few mm down in that photo and I'd expect the top of your penis to be exposed. The photo is a little to low in my opinion for a family forum.

We don't need to know that you shave your pubic hear lol.

Soldato
Jesus Tank, get over it - you're the only person that is so offended by it. It's showing a LOT less than the hundreds of bikini photos that get posted, and his pic is at least in keeping with the thread.

The fact it's remained is proof enough that the mods deem it perfectly acceptable.

Soldato
I did too.

Still got some BCAAs, so started taking 10g twice a day. God I forgot how 'orrible this stuff tastes!

Cutting going well, abs coming out and losing weight all over. Feeling lethargic down the gym due to lack of energy, but just as strong which is good I suppose. 79kg currently, let's see how I look at 75kg!

Soldato
Cheers Steeds. Can't believe I put on a stone in two or three months. Granted a bit was muscle, but not a stone's worth! Lesson to everyone: If you're going to cut, FIGURE OUT YOUR MACROS/KCALS! Don't do what I did and just guess, and end up over-eating :p

Man of Honour
I've put some unwanted weight on recently, only a couple of kg's, but I've been going out for food a lot lately so can't be helped

Up to 86kg now, so thats 8kg since I July 10th when I started training again. I'm hoping the a decent amount of that is good weight

Soldato
You've already got a fair bit of mass on you though Steeds, so you'll carry 86kg well :) My abs aren't out enough and I've still got moobs and love handles at 79kg! ;D

Back
Top Bottom