OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
Hopefully in the new year. I'm still training, but it's so sporadic it's just not leading to maintenance at best. Don't look bad for it, but definitely not the powerful look that I used to have.

Associate
Jesus Tank, get over it - you're the only person that is so offended by it. It's showing a LOT less than the hundreds of bikini photos that get posted, and his pic is at least in keeping with the thread.

The fact it's remained is proof enough that the mods deem it perfectly acceptable.

i think the mods like what they see...:p

but tbh its just putting the effort in and training like he said.

If you spend time posting messages on forums and dont spend simular time doing exercise whether it be outside or inside a gym expect to look like the person looking back at you in the monitor:rolleyes:

Soldato
i think the mods like what they see...:p

but tbh its just putting the effort in and training like he said.

If you spend time posting messages on forums and dont spend simular time doing exercise whether it be outside or inside a gym expect to look like the person looking back at you in the monitor:rolleyes:

This is tank you're talking about here :p They don't call him tank for nothing :eek:

Soldato
Oh was that a dig at me shadowcreaper? I have already apologized now stop carrying on like a thirteen year old school girl on the rag.

Man of Honour
OP
Careful Freefaller I got like that and lost interest rapidly!

Oh it won't go... I'm quite liking my new physique though :)

img2106t.jpg
Serratus starting to show, and Apollo's belt is becoming more visible

img2102x.jpg
Nice Cephallic vein starting to show itself nicely :cool:

img2099e.jpg
img2098a.jpg
Tricep / bicep, and some shoulder separation starting :)

Weighed in at 92.3Kg before dinner - so it wasn't this morning. So probably 91.5kg this morning.

Man of Honour
OP
Arms looking bloody huge! You don't curl instead of squat in the rack now do you? Please say you don't :(

No mate I do arm exercises once every two weeks at most! I actively *hate* training arms. I'll wear shorts next time to get some leg shots. They're looking sweet too nice separation in them. I'm a deadlift whore but I'll squat more than bench. :)

Associate
My god you beast lol. How much do you bench? and how long have you been working out for? must have taken years to get a physique like that!

Would love some tips from you!

Man of Honour
OP
Stats are in my sig. But I was over 2 stone heavier then.

I've been weightlifting seriously for 5 years or so but have been doing sports and keeping fit and exercising for about 12+ years.

Happy to share any tips and have posted extensively in the past. :)

Back
Top Bottom