OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Looked at the second picture and immediately thought, it's Woody Allen :o

Edit: Basing that on the glasses not because I know what Woody Allen looks like without his top on and think Skillmister looks the same!

Last edited:
Soldato
Still look leaner than me :o

If I had normal shaped breasts I might have a nice mid-range

The picture is deceiving i think i've gained a bit of fat since i got it measured at least. I'll try get booked in for a caliper test before i head home in a few weeks, won't be as accurate but should give an idea.

As for chest it's a toss up between that or arms being my weakest point i think. Trying to hit them a bit harder recently.

I'll take a back pic(+legs, although im not sure anyone wants to see those hairy beasts :p) tonight as the ones i took the other day were so blurry they were no use :o

Caporegime
Shoulders look much bigger but unless your legs have exploded it is hard to see where nearly a stone has been put on.

Different scales?
Any additional clothes worn?
Weight taken pre or post dump?
Were you dehydrated when you took the first picture?

Caporegime
Embrace the moobs! I've learned to live with mine for the time being :o

No :(....I just have excess fat around my nipples regardless of how thin I get...Even when you could see the middle of my rib cage I have some form of moobage.

The picture is deceiving i think i've gained a bit of fat since i got it measured at least. I'll try get booked in for a caliper test before i head home in a few weeks, won't be as accurate but should give an idea.

Meh...I'm not even weighing myself, don't see the need. I just go by how I look, if i'm happy, then hey

Soldato
Same scales, similar results on the gym ones aswell
Nude :)
Always post
Nope, and on creatine drinking loads of water

I weigh myself almost every day and note it down every week or so when im sure there hasnt been any stupid fluctuations i.e same for a couple of days.

03-Oct - 12-Oct - 21-Oct -08-Nov- 20-Nov
177 ----- 179 ---- 181 ----- 184 --- 187

I'm as confused as you are :p Honestly when i started working out in july last year i was 145lbs. When i look at other people who have gained similar amount of weight i don't believe them because of what it looks like on me. maybe my bones were hollow or something :p

Back
Top Bottom