OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Couple of questions regarding the pic I posted and my progress:

Not sure if anyone can notice it from the photos but the left side of my body(arm and pec) seem to be really lagging behind in terms of size. Particularly my left arm, it's noticeably smaller than the right. I've just continued to train hoping they'd catch up, even though their getting bigger....the sizes are still odd. Should I stop upping my weights and continue on the same level until they catch up? Would that work?

Also, the lower-outer part of my pecs seem....flat, any tips for really hitting this part to create more roundness and shape? Or, would this come if I cut and dropped my bodyfat?

Thanks. :)

Soldato
Here goes:

snap.jpg

:o

Still not happy with my size. I feel things are out of proportion. My pecs always look terrible in progress shots, also.

your lower abs are what I'm aiming for what is your routine?

collisster

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
I figured i might as well get a picture in here seeing as its a new thread and all.

Im still not eating enough but i think ive made at least some gains since i last posted pictures ~8 weeks ago.
At the moment im working out over 3 days, then taking 2 off then 3 on again. Ive completely stopped Ab and Bicep work outs now, in favour of more Squatz and Deadlifts which im now doing twice in the 3 day period, i cant really squat heavy on that second day because my legs dont recover but i want to push them as hard as i can right now.
Pictures of legs when i actually have something to show.

Also, sorry about the massive amounts of faggotry that are these pictures, but i was having fun posing like a nonce :D

dsc01712le7.jpg

dsc01715zk7.jpg

(you cant really see my Lats in that top pic cos of the lighting, but my back/shoulders are probably the strongest and largest part of my body right now.)

Edit: can anyone here with soem experience in these things give me a rough idea of what my bodyfat% might be right now?

Last edited:
Soldato
What you after physique wise?

Im not really sure, i cant really find a picture on the net that would show what im thinking. Im more interested in getting massive back and shoulders and legs though rather than a sculpted abs/pecs, but at the same time i dont want that sort of half fat chunky look that people who say they are 'bulking' usually have.

I dont know, i intend to just keep working out while trying to keep lean and not put on too much fat and basically just get as big as i can. I work out for a variety of reasons, one of which is i need the routine and discipline it forces on you, without it id be screwed in other parts of my life. So i cant really see a point where i stop working out and just maintain, ill probably be pushing for mass for as long as i can.

Permabanned
the bit around the hips is what I mean, that triangle, my uper and middle abs are coming along but I dont know how to do that part.

thats just low bodyfat m8. Loose enough weight and you'll get that without weight training.
These are abs

absju3.jpg

incedentally that image i pulled up is about perfect in my estimations of an ideal physique. ill probably be thicker up top and less defined when im ultimatley at my goal, but then i may never reach it.

Man of Honour
OP
Im not really sure, i cant really find a picture on the net that would show what im thinking. Im more interested in getting massive back and shoulders and legs though rather than a sculpted abs/pecs, but at the same time i dont want that sort of half fat chunky look that people who say they are 'bulking' usually have.

I dont know, i intend to just keep working out while trying to keep lean and not put on too much fat and basically just get as big as i can. I work out for a variety of reasons, one of which is i need the routine and discipline it forces on you, without it id be screwed in other parts of my life. So i cant really see a point where i stop working out and just maintain, ill probably be pushing for mass for as long as i can.

Sounds like my attitude. But I'm relatively regimented in my training, but I prefer being slightly bulky vs shredded to hell. It's just my style. :) I'm relatively bulky now considering my height/weight and reasonably cut, I don't mind being a bit more cut than I am now, but not that bothered, ideally want to increase my strength so I can rep on 140 bench, DL 200+ (I can already do 205kg x1), Squat 200. So I'm getting there strength wise, size wise another 4kg would be good.

Soldato
thats just low bodyfat m8. Loose enough weight and you'll get that without weight training.
These are abs

incedentally that image i pulled up is about perfect in my estimations of an ideal physique. ill probably be thicker up top and less defined when im ultimatley at my goal, but then i may never reach it.
eeeer no, that's the inguinal ligament, it's definition comes from weighted crunches rather than just low bf.

eurgh weedy shoulders :\

Associate
I've finally got into a good work routine now so i'm finally looking to do some regular training. Before this i've been to the gym on and off for a couple of years (very on and off) and I've recently took to playing squash twice a week.

Any comments would be welcome, as I have no idea where to start:

1:
1.JPG

2:
2.JPG

3:
3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom