OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I'm just curious as to how I'd look with less bodyfat - that's me as I am now, but if I shed some more bodyfat do you think I'd look more "ripped" or do I still have considerably more progress to make before I start looking so?

before258.jpg

Soldato
Oh yeah, I'm still training - I'm just curious as realistically I don't think I'll ever have lower bodyfat than that...it's just too much effort (for me personally) and I'm happy to be a bit squidgy with some muscle underneath...kinda like a Metro with an Elise engine under the bonnet :p

Soldato
16072008024.jpg

Little bit of progess, this is proberly the 2nd longest spell ive had at the gym, a whole 8 weeks constant lol

I need to work on my taper though, but I feel now I have a better diet im starting to fill out some more. Certainly feel I am carrying more weight then before.

Trouble is I get disheartened so easily and today after training felt awful! Was so tired today my training session was horrible, and if my weights dont go up or I find it particulary difficult one day then I start to loose hope!

I got 2 weeks off work coming up starting from next monday so no work means I can eat well and hopefully train harder due to more energy and better recovery. If I can keep going for maybe another 8 weeks solid now I think ill see a bit more progress so might feel a bit better about it :)

Did hit a PB of 80kg on squat last week, think it was a bit shakey the last set so I shall stick at it again and make sure I nail it properly next time! Glad to have 2 plates each side now though :p

Soldato
Mate, have you seen my pics? I'm higher BF than you, but have a decent amount of size so don't look squidgy :p Muscles/bulk help trick the eye into appearing more "cut".

Do you know what BF % you are? And if so, could you estimate as to what I may be?

I train and teach a total of 6 times a week (Karate), so I do CV without even noticing and I do eat healthily - no chips, takeaways, crisps, cakes etc. However I just seem to get that totally flat belly. I don't carry fat anywhere else really, maybe a bit on the chest, but my main area for fat storing is my "pooch" around my belly button.

Man of Honour
OP
I'm about 13.4-13.5% at the moment which I guess I still am when I was measured which was about a month ago.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11878047&postcount=1744

Those are my old pics, I've put on about 3/4 more lbs since then. And cut a bit more, but I guess I'm not too far off what I looked like.

I'd say you're around 11-12% but it's hard to tell without knowing your height.

Man of Honour
OP
Freefaller you certainly cut a mean figure of a man!

MY stats now (which have increased since those pics):

Still 6'1"
Chest: Just about 47"
Bicep: Still at 17.5"
Waist: 35"
Thigh: Just over 27"
Calf: Just under 17"
Neck: 18.1"

Weight, 98.5kg dry (i.e. first thing in the morning after all ablutions)...

Though at the end of the day I'm knocking on 100kg :cool:

Soldato
I'm 5ft 11" and currently weigh 12st 8lbs if that helps.
You're seriously packing some muscle there Freefaller, it amazes me that I never noticed at the last RR day.

Man of Honour
OP
Well I've put on quite a bit of size since the RR day :) Also I dress subtly, I'm not much of a show off... says he posting pics of himself! lol! I'm packing more on every week - well trying to at any rate! ;)

I've definitely bulked out a bit more since those pics, but can't be bothered to take pics tonight - might do over the weekend.

AS for you, I'd say probably 11.3% making a guess your waist is about 32"?

Back
Top Bottom