OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Delvis, get those trousers off, no homo of course.

As you command:

leg4.jpg

leg1.jpg

Just two quickies...er, ignore the trousers around my ankles ;)

Caporegime
On your quad. The outside of your thigh, when developed is referred to as "the sweep"

Cheers for clarifying.

'Slowly' getting some definition in the middle of the quad if that makes sense....at the top? Inbetween the Vastus Medial and Lateral if thats correct. Too much fat on the top though to notice proeprly :p

kai

kai

Soldato
So yeh today marks the end of my bulk, 188.5lbs. Up from 177 on the 3rd october which isn't too bad considering the past 2-3 weeks i've been sitting about the same.

Looking good; be good to see when you finish the cut. Whats the plan?

Only negative from me would be to add more width to your chest (lots of flyes, and wide grip bar work) and morw width on traps!

Soldato
Looking good; be good to see when you finish the cut. Whats the plan?

Only negative from me would be to add more width to your chest (lots of flyes, and wide grip bar work) and morw width on traps!

Not sure yet. Thinking i'm still around 12-13% bf, so aiming just for decent ab definition then see how i'm doing strength/mass wise. Will be interesting though as i keep a lot of fat on lower stomach which will probably take some effort to shift.

You're right, chest is lacking. Going to hit it really hard come new year :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Found some pics from 2007, so put together a then and now image. Left is 2007 right is 2011. I think it's pretty good because for many years I was working away from home and diet/training was really bad.

2007-2011.png

Caporegime
No idea what Ultra said...lol

Either way, ended up working on some pull-ups (as I'm pants at them) and working on activating my glutes properly on Squats.

Would rather have been at the gym properly but hey ho, what can you do?

And no, I wouldn't be able to deadlift my car :p

Back
Top Bottom