OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Right, here some progress shots (frontal only atm, will post back ones if people want them / if I have them)

progress.jpg

The gap between 2010 to 2011 was non-training I believe. Slowly getting fatter :o Diet is a lot better now than it was 6 months ago, so hopefully things will start to change for the better.

Changes i've noticed personally, my pecs are a lot more defined now than they ever have been. My back is getting thicker, or atleast it feels thicker. And i'm putting weight on :p

EDIT: Here is one for funsies:

DSCN3739.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
well thats good, im hoping my little brother can come along to the meet up, he is 74kg has been lifting around 8 months he deadlifts 140 for 10 squats 95 for 10 benches 80 for 8.

He is where i feel you SHOULD be, be interesting to dome some comparisons

Caporegime
Fair game.

Dare I say it though, people are different. I've always had self conscious issues and never believed in myself. However I'm getting better now, so should see things change up.

Will be good to see everyone long as I can make it. Hopefully get some form changes and maybe some pushes weight wise

Man of Honour
Delvis, I have to say its not as much progress as I'd expect in that amount of time

BUT, it's definite progress all the same. Your starting to get a bit of width to you, and your arms have come on a lot, although your tris look like they are lagging behind your bis. What about your legs? Get those trousers off, no homo of course.

You know you've impressed me with your enthusiasm as of late so I've no doubt the gains will come a lot quicker now

Caporegime
Delvis, I have to say its not as much progress as I'd expect in that amount of time

BUT, it's definite progress all the same. Your starting to get a bit of width to you, and your arms have come on a lot, although your tris look like they are lagging behind your bis. What about your legs? Get those trousers off, no homo of course.

You know you've impressed me with your enthusiasm as of late so I've no doubt the gains will come a lot quicker now

Cheers dude, tri's are coming on a bit more now as I've started hammering them more recently in the last month or two. :)

Indeed, from what I can gather going by other progress shots I am lagging behind, I put this down to diet primarily as it was poor originally, I've started eating a lot more now, I just need to get over the mental aspect of it (oh noes I'm going to gain some fat) and just do it.

Will try get a leg shot in a tinkle!

Soldato
So yeh today marks the end of my bulk, 188.5lbs. Up from 177 on the 3rd october which isn't too bad considering the past 2-3 weeks i've been sitting about the same.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Do it mate, you do have to get a bit of fat on you, but not too much. But get that out of your head, bulk for a good 6-8 months and you'll see some serious results. Then when you have a decent level of mass on you, you can worry about a slower bulk to stay leaner

Permabanned
Fair game.

Dare I say it though, people are different. I've always had self conscious issues and never believed in myself. However I'm getting better now, so should see things change up.

Will be good to see everyone long as I can make it. Hopefully get some form changes and maybe some pushes weight wise

you need someone kicking you in the ass in the gym m8 thats all, kicking your ass doesnt always mean beating you down its also affirming the fact that you CAN do things you CAN push harder there is a large mental component to lifting, i feed off training those weaker than myself, i have to push hard to stay dominant, they push hard to impress me.

Caporegime
Do it mate, you do have to get a bit of fat on you, but not too much. But get that out of your head, bulk for a good 6-8 months and you'll see some serious results. Then when you have a decent level of mass on you, you can worry about a slower bulk to stay leaner

Thanks again, got it drilled in to my brain now :)

Just remind me when I see you ;)

Man of Honour
Skillmister, you on dat der joocy delt time?

Looking good mate. Need to bring those traps up, although it could be because of the way your holding the camera thats hiding them

Caporegime
you need someone kicking you in the ass in the gym m8 thats all, kicking your ass doesnt always mean beating you down its also affirming the fact that you CAN do things you CAN push harder there is a large mental component to lifting, i feed off training those weaker than myself, i have to push hard to stay dominant, they push hard to impress me.

It is pretty much this. My attitude has changed much in the last few months, so things should move on

Back
Top Bottom