OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Thanks guys - I really wasn't looking for praise! :o I really appreciate it though. :)

Chris, I'm around 16% - I carry some fat on my back whilst I have very visible abs and serratus and some muscle striations, and although my legs are uber lean (low estrogen yay! :D) I still have more BF than people think. I'm also not very vascular - sure, I get the big cephalic vein popping out whilst working out... however I'm quite olive skinned so veins don't show up as much on me anyway. I'm just under 6'1".

My priorities are still to keep this up though. So don't worry! :D

Doubt it :o

Permabanned
35205966.jpg

Wow m8 Kudos big time

Man of Honour
A mate has exactly the same shaped legs... and also has duck feet with collapsed arches :(

Seems the vastus lateralis is put under massive load squatting with those mechanics so has to get hench.

Soldato
yo sportsmen ;)

got a question or more like asking for a tip.. now i have the soo annoying "love handles" they are tiny - 3/4 of an inch probably from the bone so not really visible but still annoy the heck out of me as over all im OK built

is there some exercise or something that would help me get rid of them? i have a little belly but it really is tiny which i guess is part of the "tyre" around my waist

i do cycle at least 30 miles weekly, do weight lifting 3-5 times a week + have a good supply of protein and over all im happy with my body except the love handles.. so yeah any tips on how to get rid of them?

Permabanned
yo sportsmen ;)

got a question or more like asking for a tip.. now i have the soo annoying "love handles" they are tiny - 3/4 of an inch probably from the bone so not really visible but still annoy the heck out of me as over all im OK built

is there some exercise or something that would help me get rid of them? i have a little belly but it really is tiny which i guess is part of the "tyre" around my waist

i do cycle at least 30 miles weekly, do weight lifting 3-5 times a week + have a good supply of protein and over all im happy with my body except the love handles.. so yeah any tips on how to get rid of them?

Mostly sit ups m8, also abdominal ball crunches and single arm tricep kick backs. Probably if you rotate these with some cabbage soup diet protocol should trim these up in no time.

Caporegime
yo sportsmen ;)

Well, you can't really trim certain areas of fat from your body as such. Do you do any core work for instance? This 'may' help hide them somewhat.

Otherwise play with the diet.

Back
Top Bottom