OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Steedie: Wake up, grab some water and do a cardio workout (60-65% MHR) then couple this with a good weights regime and you'll get where you want to be in no time :) (as long as you stick to the plan and eat a healthy balanced diet)

Hi mate

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to try and get in the habit of doing. Read a lot about doing cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and it seems to be the thing to do for fat loss.

Just need to get over my grouchy moods in the morning :p

Man of Honour
OP
Winds me up too. Searching for miracle quick fixes in a bottle just smacks of laziness to me. Makes me question if a persons training is as lazy too.

RE: the cissus: why are you taking this mate? If for pain relief, be carefull because you may just be masking an injury. This herb may just be a natural anti-inflammatory (wouldn't surprise me as nature provides many)

As i said in another thread, anti-inflammatory is counter-productive to muscle repair. Inflamation is needed for muscle repair after an intense session, (its just your bodies way of supplying blood to damaged tissue). Thats one reason i've never taken a painkiller in years.

I take cissus instead of ibuprofen and other "hard" pain killers. It's for pain relief and for it's anti inflammatory benefits. I'm well aware it that if the pain goes there is still an injury there, but bu reducing the inflammation the body is then able to concentrate on fixing itself, especially things like wrists which are used daily I'd rather not be in pain as I actually use my hands day in day out, other part of the body I can cope with. Don't worry Jeff, it's not used for a "out of sight out of mind" reason it does have benefits for me and respond well to it. No pain = smiles!

Man of Honour
Definite less fat around the stomach area! Great work, definitely tightening up. Well done. Though I don't approve of the snacks in the 3rd pic :p How tall are you?

Dont worry there not mine :p though I wish my housemates would stop leaving them around to tempt me. I'm 5'7ish. I'm quite surprised I still seem to be gaining strength as well which is nice

Associate
Looking real good there blitz, very noticeable change from those pictures and i'm sure it's even more so in plain view. Always find pictures make people look less muscular/fatter in pictures that in real life :D.

Man of Honour
Looking real good there blitz, very noticeable change from those pictures and i'm sure it's even more so in plain view. Always find pictures make people look less muscular/fatter in pictures that in real life :D.

Cheers, my mates keep telling me im doing well and looking much better but as nice as it is I always take it with a pinch of salt due to the fact their my mates.

Man of Honour
OP
Look at the facts. You've lost weight, you look less wobbly. your waist has trimmed down a lot, you can see more definition. Sure it's only the beggining but you're heading the right way. Don't be worried if you do lose some strength, focus on what you've achieved. :)

Man of Honour
OP
Good vascularity, good symmetry. Now put on some size! :D Chest needs work, tris are lacking, though shoulders seem to complement your upper body, and can't really tell what your back or legs are like.

Well done on putting on 40lbs and staying lean - how tall are you?

I'm at up to around 220lbs at the mo, but need to get some new pics. Have put on a fair bit more definition since last round of pics - maybe end of March.

Man of Honour
OP
Haha - monster... not quite, but getting there! :D But thanks :)

It is hard staying lean, and you've done a bloody good job. I wouldn't mind being that lean at my bodyweight, but it's doubtful! I'm kinda happy being a bit chunkier :p

What are your goals?

Oh and DONT EVER NEGLECT LEGS!!!!! :p

Associate
Been lurking around here for a while now so thought I'd up some pics.

Starting training about a year ago, 8 months of which I would call 'proper' training, as in no slacking!

Started off as a skinny mofo, around 115lbs or so. Yep I really was that thin! :eek:

Almost a year later I'm weighing in at about 155lbs, unsure what my BF is but I'd say it was pretty low, I can see my side abs and all. Normally I try and take in around 3000-3500cals a day. I think Morba has a good quote, "Eat like a horse, train like a demon, sleep like a baby", that's exactly what I've been doing!

Ultimate goal is to be around 175lbs~180lbs, but lean muscle. Probably got another couple of years to go ;)

Apologies for the crap pics, will get some up when I can find my camera. I will try and find my 'before' pics....

And yes, thats a pole in the way of my face in the 3rd pic, stupid mate didn't realise it!!

Nice results! What's your program and diet like?

Associate
he's just lean with some good muscle. Its no disrespect to him but i have mates who barely hit the gym who have that 'look'. Wish i had that metabolism lol

I wish i had your mate's genes then! I have an insanely quick metabolism, but i can't get near a state of body like that. I'd just be skinny toned if i didn't do anything, so i'm trying to put on some weight like the_chicco. and in 8 months, he did very well.

Permabanned
oldpic1.jpg

oldpic2.jpg

I take it back thats quite a change m8! nice one!

Back
Top Bottom