OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Cut quite a bit recently, which shows quite a bit from my previous pictures, quite impressed

And although it doesn't look like it (well I hope there some slight visual difference) I've been working a lot on my tri's and shoulders

Progress1.jpg

Progress2.jpg

Progress3.jpg

Be brutal guys, it was because of that last time that I knew to work on my triceps

Also, I wouldn't know where to guess at my current BF%, I'm guessing around 14-15%, does that sound about right? Obviously difficult to tell from just looking

Soldato
Keep it up man. As toxic said your looking lean enough, focus on mass.

Nothing beats that feeling of setting a new pb, because you know your getting stronger and bigger :)

Man of Honour
Thing is, I'm on a pretty good diet at the moment, but it's pretty expensive to keep it up, so eating more, and making sure it's all good stuff will just make it even more expensive

Like you both say though, I think I'm going to have to if I really want to get near the size I want

Soldato
Thing is, I'm on a pretty good diet at the moment, but it's pretty expensive to keep it up, so eating more, and making sure it's all good stuff will just make it even more expensive

Like you both say though, I think I'm going to have to if I really want to get near the size I want

Yep, good diet is indeed expensive. Especialy if your income is average. Pretty much all my money goes on bills and food :p

Associate
Woah, jolie and steadie, huge differences there. Deffo feels good doesn't it, all the hard work so far has been worth it and adds to the motivation to keep it up.

I'm glad I've kept a running lot of pics of my progress, makes it that much sweeter. I don't think I could stop now, I couldn't bear to see the gains I've made fizzle away!

Soldato
jolie we need a bigger picture, I can barely see you in those pics ;)

But seriously that is great progress mate and should give great hope to those trying to lose weight, like me for example!

Permabanned
No I am at a different camp. I started with private lessons and got hooked on it, have all ways loved the UFC and MMA in general. Fell that much in love with it I deicded to come to Thailand to train.

Was hard at first but I kept pushing through, I used to be a fitness instructor years back, so I could push my self more than lighter people.

I have lost about 60 pounds in total. I have been in Thailand for all most 3 months hard training. When I go back I will run a few times a week do 3 x 2 hour Thai boxing and all so go the gym as well as doing grappling.

My life is very simple now be the best Dad in the world to my daughter and train hard. The best advice I can offer is stop drinking!! just drink no more than once every 6 weeks and enjoy it!!.

If you have really honestly trained hard all week!! then every saturday night treat your self!! I eat stuff like haribo sweets some low fat crisps as well as maybe a takeaway or bangers and mash etc.

Treating your self will make you appreciate your food more! and it will make you train harder through the week as you have something to look forward to at the weekend.

Give Thai boxing a go its amazing!! so much respect in a Thai boxing gym! its good fun and you loose more weight then going the boring no one talks to me gym.

Soldato
Id be really impressed and grateful if you could make a thread detailing your experiences out there...Costs and stuff..Living and training costs..and what your average day consists of etc..how you find it in thailand etc. Was the language a problem?

Its something ive been thinking of doing for ages.

Soldato
I worked 4 days as a labourer last week, was tough and even more so on my feet. I went back to the gym Saturday and a guy who I see regularly said I looked awesome. I think my normal eating pattern and slubourlyness (apart from the gym) over the weekend has put me back where I was. I should have got some pics. I didn't expect it to last though, it was a temporary job. I worked hard sweeping, picking up litter and lifting some heavy stuff. The heaviest was a bin full of plasterboard (bin was 5 feet tall and 2.5 ft wide) which I was puffing just walking along with. Then I did something similar to an atlas stone lift to chuck it into the skip.

I did 200Kg x 3 deadlift while in my leaner look.

Back
Top Bottom