OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Maybe 10stone? Lol how many KG's is that? I've went from 74 to 69, havent't checked in a week but i've defo lost some I think.

EDIT: Just had a look so about 64/63 KG's, won't take me that long I think. Jog now :)

Why do you want to lose so much weight? why don't you bulk up first then cut once you actually gain some lean muscle? 10 stone is awful light, what height are you?

Pieplough - it's all about size dude! :p Don't worry about being excessively ripped, big powerful builds > skinny ripped builds ;)

Thats the plan mate :p

Eating more and more everyday, but my job is physical so i burn a lot of energy outside the gym. I just try to keep it clean, which is tough when im eating my lunch at work with people scoffing down fry ups lol. But ill stick to my healthy food.

@Vegeta, mate you need to say goodbye to the abs and pack on some size IMO :)

You don't have a V shape and girls won't call you muscular.

Nothing wrong with how you look, but don't get ahead of yourself. You have a couple abs but that's about it :)

You don't have a V shape and girls won't call you muscular.

Nothing wrong with how you look, but don't get ahead of yourself. You have a couple abs but that's about it :)

Personally I prefer to look the way I do than most guys on here, I think loads of you are too big, personal preference.

That's all very well and good mate, but you have no fat to lose. You have no muscle, you have no v-taper, you have the body of a teenager. Which if it's what you want that's fine and good luck to you. :) However, please listen when I say, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CUT! You haven't got muscle and hence even if you lose what little bodyfat you have you will not look good.

Ok lets not slip into the old BULK UP VEG!! naw yall too hench lawlz, discussion pleaseeee. The guy knows what he wants to do and is doing it, might not be what many of us would do in the same situation but oh well.

Anyway crackin nearly 85kg on the scales at the gym just. Took this yesterday for all the biceptz boyz:
1.jpg

Ok lets not slip into the old BULK UP VEG!! naw yall too hench lawlz, discussion pleaseeee. The guy knows what he wants to do and is doing it, might not be what many of us would do in the same situation but oh well.

Anyway crackin nearly 85kg on the scales at the gym just. Took this yesterday for all the biceptz boyz:
1.jpg

Now that looks good to me. He obviously works out but hes doesbt look too too big just muscular. Abd obviously very ripped.

Carrying on not eating and not training and doing some abs then- problem solved :)

I eat -
I eat loads I eat breakfast, lunch at 12, dinner at 4 and 10 - thats 4 meals and I constantly snack inbetween - and the portions are good too, have a takeaway indian meal thats what I eat because my dad owns one of these businesses.
But the fact I play football 1 hour training Monday, proper game Saturday, Play half 1 sunday for 2 hours, play 4 on sunday till half 5 and jog constantly midweek between 7-14 miles AND i'm looking to get back into boxing means I do a lot too, not to mention I may play other sports on/off randomly like golf (not strenous lol) or play footy with mates down the beach.
I train too minimum 4 times a week, i'd train everyday but quite frankly some days I got the bad aches it doesn't recover the day after and I feel like doing nothing so rather not go.

As for my abs - I don't actually work them out - at all. I don't do my abs and legs at the gym, I SHOULD AND I WANT TO AND WILL but quite frankly I run soo much and play that much football I can't find a time todo my legs as they're wrecked for days after. As for my abs i've just never done them really, I will though.

My biggest problem is my diet its basically the worst food imagineable like kebabs, always chocolate bars my mum buys loads thinks shes being nice I prob have 4-5 snack sizes ones a day and crisps too. One thing I don't drink however is fizzy drinks so go me lol.

I've lost weight by basically cutting out the snacks and running the extra few miles if I think I can do it.

Last edited:
Lol, I think I look ok and my shape is like the way it is - due to muscle a V shape. Think you guys lose perspective sometimes when you're soo big. This is skinny http://www.flickr.com/photos/19369432@N06/1926643689/ , my body is athletic, post it in a forums full of girls they'll like it and call it muscular I bet :P

sorry fella, i dont see much of a v, unless you are comparing waist to shoulders.

anyway, atheletic? yeah, like a middle distance runner ;]

1.jpg

great looking bicep, time to work on the tris now?
:p

Back
Top Bottom