OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Manlets....... manlets everywhere!

Lol, actually had to google that.

Also I didn't pack on much muscle, I just got stronger than all the big brocep monkies while constantly staying around 68-70kg :cool:

Only guy in the gym last March that could beat me in the deadlift weighed in at 108kg, he pulled 215 and my max was 205kg. :)

Associate
:eek: Think someone has had their account hacked... the Sambos i know is highly allergic to exercise.

haha. I remember the days on TS when you called me fat because I had a takeaway every other night. Now do you believe me when I say I'm not? lol

Anywho - was getting bored doing nothing and since I started work about 6 months ago I just want to keep as active as possible so joining the gym sounded good to me (even though it did take many months before I got around to doing it). :)

Man of Honour
Syla, for someone who has only recently started, you've got some good wheels on you already. Also got some nice shape on your delts starting to come on too

Training with LiE is proving to be very lucrative for you :)

Soldato
haha. I remember the days on TS when you called me fat because I had a takeaway every other night. Now do you believe me when I say I'm not? lol

TBH i know more than most how eating bad doesn't always make you fat, being slim doesn't mean you are healthy or fit, and being fat doesn't always mean you are unfit.

When i called you a fatty, i didn't mean bodyfat, I was talking about the amount of blood you must have had in your fatstream :p

Soldato
Syla, for someone who has only recently started, you've got some good wheels on you already. Also got some nice shape on your delts starting to come on too

Training with LiE is proving to be very lucrative for you :)

Thanks steedie, can you still call 1 year recent? Anyway yeah training alongside lie is helpful indeed, also the knowledge on here to has been a help.

Caporegime
I was looking left just trying to see my position and my wife just took the picture before I could look back :p

I think Monkee was on about the front shot with the drooped shoulder :) I've got the same problem due to an extent but its injury related.

Got some nice quads going on though mate, think its the heights / weight ratio that helps with them....everything on me is just long so it'll be ages till I get some decent size. Hopefully ill have more arnie-esque legs though :p

Man of Honour
Thanks steedie, can you still call 1 year recent? Anyway yeah training alongside lie is helpful indeed, also the knowledge on here to has been a help.

Definitely, the end of the first year is what separates serious people and casual people. Serious people will continue learning, look to improve, change diets and get better and better, and then start to see real gains.

While the majority will just continue what they've been doing for the first year, never want to learn and never stick to a serious diet.

They are the people that you see every day down the gym yet never look any different

Soldato
I notice the slightly dodgy posture of my shoulders, I think it was just dodgy picture taking as we were in a bit of a rush.

Thanks steedie again, I have just switch up my diet, and routine to cater for my current aims, might be sticking to this setup for the next 12 weeks at least! Aim for end of August is up my strength and drop bf

Permabanned
Just a thought,

How many of you here eat the same diet week in week out, maybe even the same everyday and how many people mix it up but try to keep there macros the same?

Me personally have a varied diet but think I may go down the other route and keep everything consistent other than 2 days a week where I'll be changing maybe.

Oh and I don't know why but I was going to type mackerels instead of macros for some reason.

Wrong thread sorry.

Last edited:
Soldato
150110_10151575484245338_639740337_23806150_1068255999_n.jpg

78kg, steadily dropping still. Going to be lean for the Summer gym ratz meet, that's the goal. Strength hasn't gone down at all, but I tell you what, it's irritating not being able to break through these plataeus on a calorie deficit!

And actually on a 100% homo note, I did actually shave my chest hair t'other day. Doesn't half help you see some pec definition!

And on another self-realisation note, why has my bellybutton deflated itself? :confused:

Final edit: Looking at my top two abs popping through, looks like I'mma have some **** melted ab definition :( Massive gap between the left and right!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cause or effect? ;)

Say again? Don't understand that :)

It was due to me benching when I was a n00b so the form was naff, then clay pidgeon shooting with a shotgun the next day (first time)

It was after this I couldn't lift my arm above my head for the next two weeks, since then it's been odd. Along with that since I did the above I can 'crack' my collar bone. Or atleast what seems like my collar bone. And according to X-Rays theres nothing wrong with it =/

Soldato
And actually on a 100% homo note, I did actually shave my chest hair t'other day. Doesn't half help you see some pec definition!

Final edit: Looking at my top two abs popping through, looks like I'mma have some **** melted ab definition :( Massive gap between the left and right!

Looking thick tight etc. (srs)

On the chest hair note i agree and i don't think i can go back to not doing it. Doesn't help that it grows more like thin pubes than a rug. (tmi) Genetics.

Strong ab gap. You didn't luck out on ab genetics either then. Pretty sure i have a 4 pack at best. that's if it even separates lower down i didn't get lean enough to see :(

Back
Top Bottom