OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Lol had the option! The doctors said I was a prime choice for NHS.

I said no though, why the hell when people are being declined from LIFE saving cancer treatment, yet going to get a free OP just for my vanity lol. Just seems nuts to me!!

I was even interviewed on BBC radio as I turned it down and the reasons. Amazes me that people are surprised by the choice!

fez

fez

Caporegime

I said no though, why the hell when people are being declined from LIFE saving cancer treatment, yet going to get a free OP just for my vanity lol. Just seems nuts to me!!

I was even interviewed on BBC radio as I turned it down and the reasons. Amazes me that people are surprised by the choice!

People are surprised because most people take everything they can for free and expect everyone else to cover for their own issues. Good to see people that still have morals.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Fantastic work Matutu. I have every confidence you'll get to where you want to be. If you need any advice along the way, pop into the gym ratz thread:)

Soldato
Anyone seen pics of Dwayne Johnson and Mark Whalberg on the set of the new film they're filming? The Rock is looking fappin' huge!

Quoting for greatness :) Nice attitude!

Associate
Just come back from the gym(havnt been in years tbh so forgot what you ment to do there tbh)....too much time spend outdoors i think.

Anyhow the PT there clearly thought i was a bit weedy so tried getting me to do some press-ups.....funny enough if theres one thing i can do its them thankfully.

Had to do

Normal press-ups
Spiderman
T press-ups
Medicine ball 1x then 2x
Medicine ball+swiss ball on feet,1x,2x

After all that he said to me i have excellent "power to weight ratio" whatever that means but he looked quite shocked, so im happy that even with not huge typical gym person arms i still have very good strength there.:)

Just wanted to say this as a note to those who think you need big arms to be "strong"

Associate
Just thought I may as well contribute. Decided to join the gym 6 weeks ago ... was 9 stone 13 when I started and now I'm 10 stone 12 .... Before on the left, and of course after on the right. I'm pleased anyway and definitely going to stick at it. No proper diet (if any tbh) at the moment, but will have to get into one in weeks to come (a healthy one that is).

beforeafterw.jpg

Was reading up a few pages back about this - it's what I have :( Years sitting at the computer must have caused it lol Haven't tried any exercise for it yet though.

Soldato
Finally decided to get some photos taken.

Injured 10 months ago and only back to "training" a 3 weeks now. Still not able to do anything close to when I was at my prime.

I seriously miss powerlifting. :(

I'm 76kg at the moment.

46e41dfc.jpg

6ff69672.jpg

At least the scar on my lower back has shrunk a lot, it's half the size it was and the bottom of it is fading well.

Here's what I looked like at 68kg long before injury.

Frontbw.jpg

Backbw.jpg

Soldato
Some recent pics of me after my recent 11 week bulk cycle, all untensed and pretty much relaxed. A little bit of gut sucking in but not much.

27-04-12Front.jpg

27-04-12Back.jpg

27-04-12Side.jpg

Soldato
Just thought I may as well contribute. Decided to join the gym 6 weeks ago ... was 9 stone 13 when I started and now I'm 10 stone 12 .... Before on the left, and of course after on the right. I'm pleased anyway and definitely going to stick at it. No proper diet (if any tbh) at the moment, but will have to get into one in weeks to come (a healthy one that is).

:eek: Think someone has had their account hacked... the Sambos i know is highly allergic to exercise.

Back
Top Bottom