OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Steedie: Huge improvement on last year! Huge boobies and arm quads.

Matutu: Great base to start adding some width and mass too.

PAz: Tricep as big as your head :cool:

Man of Honour
Cheers guys

I do feel a lot better this year. I'm going through the usual mental struggles at the moment, cravings are ridiculous right now and all I want to do is devour every unhealthy bit of food in sight. But I know that I'm in with a real shot of placing this year so it's easy to resist and stay on course

Man of Honour
Cheers mate :)

I assume you aren't competing this year? :( Or you're being very secretive and you're going to turn up and blow us away on show day? (hoping for the latter)

Soldato
Looking good Steedie, looking forward to seeing you just before contest!! Be sure to post pics of you up on stage.

Shame about the facial genetics.

Associate

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Cheers mate :)

I assume you aren't competing this year? :( Or you're being very secretive and you're going to turn up and blow us away on show day? (hoping for the latter)

LOL, now that is an idea. :D

No mate, I am training hard and eating well and making small gains and I am starting to look a bit "Good/Cut" but no, I am nowhere near ready yet and pretty sure its going to take more than 11 weeks to get ready.

Decided to reassess things as starting the initial cut made me realise I need more size in the first place as I am not a tall chap so if I cut right down without first getting some size on I will just look tiny.

I'm still going to be there for you though mate don't you worry. :)

Back
Top Bottom