OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I think I'm around 75kg give or take. I don't really measure my lifts although I did Dumbbell Shoulder Press with 60kg's the other for 5 reps.

Lol. What's wrong with my face!!? :(

Haha I'm only playing, ic1male is the guy to properly rate peoples facial aesthetics around here! I said the same to steedie, it's nothing personal! :D

Associate
Going start working on the pins a bit more, see if i can improve on what they were like when i was 18 lol
Pic bit rough needs better lighting to show a little bit more definition, not much more mind

legs3.png

18 years old
zuludawn2.png

Last edited:
Soldato
First chest pic since I've lost some fat. This is after a big chest session, so only just starting to see separation coming through.

563205_10151629250450338_639740337_23879250_361999059_n.jpg

With how long it's taking the chest to come through, I'm beginning to think I'm definitely going to have to drop below 75kg. This was taking at ~77.5kg.

Soldato
Zulu, still a massive amount of mass on dem der pins, but then you've never really lost the mass anyway. I can't help but feel a cut would do wonders for your definition!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Yes you can't call it Military Press, that's a very strict movement ;)
Chicco, I'm curious about the DB press. Do you have a flat back and keep the line of moment in line with your body?
Reason I ask is because it's common practice for most people to have their back curved a bit and the DBs come out a bit in front of the body. Basically it allows chest/triceps to be used more.

Doing it strict I can do 34-38kg DBs, with the form mentioned above I can do 45kgs.
I'm not trying to take anything away from your lift as 60kg is immense either way. But I think it's important to understand how you do your lift so people can't put things into perspective. Abit like saying you did 140kg military press blew people's minds.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Read my post edited above ;)

I would be good to get some pointers on developing stronger shoulders Chicco, it will help me with my bench for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom