OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

but grip exercises suuuuuuck you'll be telling me to do calves next! ;)

I know your right ive dodged grip work for a long time every time ive done concentrated grip work ive injured my wrists, im doing a lot more raw now so i think ill catch up and even out. just out of interest what are your forearm measurements? and also LiE if your reading yours would be interesting too. I dont think 14.5in on an arm with 17.5 upper arms is so bad i just didnt 'swan' the pose in the pic.
Nope, calves are gay and useless! That may use be mine :mad:

I think my forearm is around 14" cold.

Literally just do some heavy static holds. That's around 5 mins on the end of your deadlift session.
not sure there's an awful lot you can do about wrist size, it's mostly bone and tendon.
Henchify your tendons.

My wrists grew when I started lifting.

I don't have numbers for you, but I went from pretty skinny wrists to noticeably bigger. A watch that I owned went from being loose to unwearably tight.

Specific grip training could have it's own seperate God damn day if you wanted to do it properly :p

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

lol what?!

You could say that for any body part! Do you honestly think you hit every last muscle fibre in your legs in a workout? What about your back, are you hitting upper middle and lower back in every possible way?

If you are doing the above, you're doing one of two things...

1) Being a complete and utter moron

2) Overtraining as you'll be in the gym far too long

Jesus Delvis, you come out with some gems sometimes, but seriously think before you hit the reply button sometimes

Nope.

If you wanted to actually hit all parts of the forearm, in every range of motion, you'd be there for over an hour ;)

I'm not too sure about this. For me i am a strong advocate of forearm exercises (as you may tell from my previous posts) but an hour seems quite excessive and you may be running the risk of over training certain muscle groups which may even hold you back from your other training and potential gains! I like to stick by a regimented forearm training structure basing off 2 key exercises, wrist curls and reverse rope pulls. 3 sets of 8 reps with a comfortable weight should be plenty to stimulate growth.

Back
Top Bottom