OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
leg broceps :) i need to shave my legs like steady now :D

2djvxbd.jpg

Soldato
Well I'm around about 'intermediate' for the erx strength to size thingy so my strength is OK but I simply can't manage to eat enough healthy calories. I've ranted about my inability to eat calorie-rich fodos it on here before so I'll not go into it again.

I've also focused on lower body stuff in the past but have now sorted that out.

Excuses, excuses :cool:

Last edited:
Permabanned
im not even going to comment not that he would see it but..... oh screw it im gonna your not lean you got sod all muscle its not doyouevenlift its doyoudo£$%^all? arghhhh god even delvis made more progress, you have no goddamn back at all, some muscle showing in the shoulder/pec complex so you must be benching and curling but i cant see anything else, seriously is it just me? Sigma been posting in here for years iirc he should be miles further.

Man of Honour
im not even going to comment not that he would see it but..... oh screw it im gonna your not lean you got sod all muscle its not doyouevenlift its doyoudo£$%^all? arghhhh god even delvis made more progress, you have no goddamn back at all, some muscle showing in the shoulder/pec complex so you must be benching and curling but i cant see anything else, seriously is it just me? Sigma been posting in here for years iirc he should be miles further.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Soldato

i9fPA.gif.png

Soldato
For what it's worth, I only really started last summer (unless you include a few months here and there around 2005-07), and then over winter it was twice a week and now I've just got back into it properly since June.

Not that it matters because, if you're not blind, you'll have noticed that I was comparing pics from April.

Edit - is someone a little butt-hurt from being ignored?

Last edited:
Soldato
Not quite sure why there was such a reaction to UE's post? It's a bit incorrect in places but he's not far off, I don't have a big back, hell I have no muscles :p I do seem to have a little strength though, so surely there is something there, right?

sigma what's your routine at the moment?

Um, since around about June/July I have been doing:

A
Squat
BB Bench
BOR
Facepull

B
Deads
Dips
Chinups
OHP

So mainly all chest and arms then :p I spent forever trying to get deads right and I'd end up deflated and not going all out on other exercises, was doing a different routine then though.

Soldato
Sigma I was a skinny guy myself but you really need to pull your finger out and lift as heavy as you can and EAT EVERYTHING!

In over a year you should have showed more progress than that if you have been following any basic routine.

If you have a bit strength then use it on compound lifts . Start with Stronglift 5x5 and follow it to the letter!

Soldato
Well I had my final year of Uni to worry about, neither food nor lifting took priority, I can easily spend the rest of my life sorting them out, I only had one shot at finishing my degree.

I do remember people moaning at me on here because I only wanted to go twice a week, simply didn't have the time or inclination to train or cook so much.

The problem with EAT EVERYTHING is that I developed the stomach bump from doing just that in the first 2 years :\ admittedly I wasn't training at the time.

I could go on, but I see no reason to explain myself.

Last edited:
Soldato
I understand that. But I dont understand posting pics in a Body building thread if you arent actively body building :)

Lots of people find 40 minutes a night to train, whether at uni or not. You simply dont have the drive , which is fine. :)

Soldato
The problem with EAT EVERYTHING is that I developed the stomach bump from doing just that in the first 2 years :\ admittedly I wasn't training at the time.

I could go on, but I see no reason to explain myself.

Lmfao. You gained a tiny bit of fat, had a bloated stomach and thought OMG I'M 40% BODYFAT BETTER GO BACK TO EATING 500 CALS. And not even training at the time? Well wtf do you expect?

Soldato
Lots of people find 40 minutes a night to train, whether at uni or not. You simply dont have the drive , which is fine. :)

I didn't, I do now. Hence why I posted them up.

40 minutes? I spend about 1.5hrs in the gym, 3 times a week. That includes warmup, lifting, a bit of HIIT and stretching. That's since June, just to be clear.

Lmfao. You gained a tiny bit of fat, had a bloated stomach and thought OMG I'M 40% BODYFAT BETTER GO BACK TO EATING 500 CALS. And not even training at the time? Well wtf do you expect?

You'll find that was 5cals a day ACTUALLY.

Also, I think the belly is also due to a tight psoas, that's why I posted up the pics! Read fool :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom