OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
I'm not too sure about this. For me i am a strong advocate of forearm exercises (as you may tell from my previous posts) but an hour seems quite excessive and you may be running the risk of over training certain muscle groups which may even hold you back from your other training and potential gains! I like to stick by a regimented forearm training structure basing off 2 key exercises, wrist curls and reverse rope pulls. 3 sets of 8 reps with a comfortable weight should be plenty to stimulate growth.
Is this a serious post?

lolwristcurls

Soldato
I'm not too sure about this. For me i am a strong advocate of forearm exercises (as you may tell from my previous posts) but an hour seems quite excessive and you may be running the risk of over training certain muscle groups which may even hold you back from your other training and potential gains! I like to stick by a regimented forearm training structure basing off 2 key exercises, wrist curls and reverse rope pulls. 3 sets of 8 reps with a comfortable weight should be plenty to stimulate growth.

Direct wrist and forearm exercises are not necessary, they're worked enough through your basic movements to stimulate growth.

Man of Honour
OP
I was at my parent's house over the weekend and saw some of the pics of what I used to look like - I was so slim / skinny, and had hair (on my head)... Amazing what a few years of hard graft will do! I'll see if I can borrow them and get them uploaded....

Back
Top Bottom