OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Tar. Ok true. 18 stone atm. Yeah I allways have trouble training my shoulders, years of abuse from rugby and boxing :(

At 6'3" that's quite a good weight. :) I suffer shoulder issues owing to rugby too but I'm getting there.

What's your bodyfat levels like and do you train legs? From the back you look stocky, but obviously it's hard to get a full idea.

Are you training? What are your goals?

My Before And After Photos

I look Really tired in first :D and way out of condition.

B4_After.jpg

Very clear and evident progress, a good drop in BF, lost a lot of water retention around the obliques too. Shoulders traps and lats are looking powerful, you just need a bit of work on your chest and you'll be "there". :) Great work. :)

How tall are you and what do you weigh? How long have you been training i.e. what's the time difference between the shots?

I trust you've been working on your legs too ;)

At 6'3" that's quite a good weight. :) I suffer shoulder issues owing to rugby too but I'm getting there.

What's your bodyfat levels like and do you train legs? From the back you look stocky, but obviously it's hard to get a full idea.

Are you training? What are your goals?

Not measured my body fat for ages. Im happy with it thou, just a bit of pup round my belly. But ive allways had that lol.
My legs are probbly strongest part and abs my weakest.
Well I train weights 3-4 times a week, then cardo and stuff 1/2 twice.
Well not boxed for 2/3 years or so now, so only train for strength and abit of size.

Started at 107.7kg now hovering around 97kg, Diet and training over the last month and a bit has been half arsed due to the fact a lot of my mates are leaving uni this month so havent been able to resist a bit of a booze up with them.

Hehe yeah. :). Rembered the young lady who was the physio at the game saying it might be a partal dislocation.
Got to the hospital and I told the Doc the physio thinks it might be a partial dislocation and the doc laughed and said its feels about 3 inchs out of the socket.

Last edited:
My Before And After Photos

I look Really tired in first :D and way out of condition.

B4_After.
Please someone photo shop a Bruce Lee head on his body lol:D. Looking good;).

Had a crack at shaving my chest earlier, it feels very strange...

86kg 2 weeks ago so probably a little over now:

110509_2.

110509_1.

Looking sharp dun:cool:, loving the lats and muscle separation in a non gay way if you know what I mean.

Ps 86kg I Ez curl bar you!:p

Last edited:
Is that the most common cause of fat in that area, and is it more a problem for some than others?

Partially as well as higher insulin resisitivity (the lower the better).

Dun, looking good mate. What are your goals? More size? More BF loss? Personally at where you are now I'd want to pack on some more muscle as you've got a fantastic base and potential to look big! :D

Looking sharp dun:cool:, loving the lats and muscle separation in a non gay way if you know what I mean.

Ps 86kg I Ez curl bar you!:p

Thanks mate great to hear. I'm not too upset about the curls, your bicep looks about as big as my quad ;)

Freefaller: My goal is to continue to grow and grow while keeping an aesthetically pleasing level of bf in my mind ( I have never had it measured).
A few of the bigger lads down the gym have told me to carry on growing as the base seems ok so well see how it goes :)

Feels great, going from always being a skinny lad in my teenage years to slowly getting bigger.

Yup just take it slow - I agree you have a good building block to work from. How tall are you anyway? Great low body fat and you can see the muscle striations which is always nice. I can only see them when I put my muscle under load doing the actual exercise, but it doesn't bother me too much. :)

The way I seem to gain is I'll bang 1-1.5kg relatively quickly and go a tiny bit soft, then over the following weeks I grow into it and get leaner then the same thing happens again. That's why I try not to look at the scales 24/7 as they may not change for a while as I fill in. At the moment I'm about in the middle. Oh and about 6ft mate.

Back
Top Bottom