OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
New pic taken about 10min ago. Have a decent tan (not that you can tell from the pic) after a week in the Egyptian sun but unfortunately, well, I ate all the pies this week :(. Put on about 2kg overall from what I can tell but it should be all gone within a few days. Got up at 6am this morning and went for a long run. I nearly died. Amazing how quick you lose general fitness. Went to gym around 7.30 and smashed legs and shoulders. It's good to be back.

TanPic.jpg

Soldato
Wow haven't really looked in here much, some big strong looking fella's! I do think a few do yourself an injustice with poor posing, lighting, etc. More effort there could do you more good than an intensive 6 month strongman program?! :D :D

Temi great progress in 12 months, I think you need to concentrate a bit more on your delts, they seem to be your weakest link. Impressive stuff!
Coming along. My front shots are just abysmal.
Your posing is abysmal, put some effort in! :p

Soldato
Effort? Charming.

Thanks though.
Only meant it as meaningful feedback mate.

This is an old pic but it's a good example to show the difference a bit more effort in posing can make.

LatsSpread.jpg

See how my hands have push so far forward you can't see them? This helps spread the wings out as far as possible, compare this to your shot. Also note how my hands are higher and how far foward my delts have rolled, I couldn't get another mm of spread... again compare to your shot. In terms of effort you're just kind of stood there with your hands on your hips (ooh Matron!) :D

It's bloody hard work improving your physique, why put all that daily effort in and then spend 5 secs showing it off? Just saying... ;)

Caporegime
Oh I'm all ears for improving posing, as you say, why bother going to the gym for x amount of days if you don't know how to show it off? I've never really had any direction with regards to posing as I train by myself, the only time I see other gym people is at OcUK meets or when I manged to train with a couple of members over the summer.

Your post explains it a lot better though, so I'll try it again :) Thanks

EDIT: @Chong: A touch better I guess? :p ;)

Last edited:
Permabanned
New pic taken about 10min ago. Have a decent tan (not that you can tell from the pic) after a week in the Egyptian sun but unfortunately, well, I ate all the pies this week :(. Put on about 2kg overall from what I can tell but it should be all gone within a few days. Got up at 6am this morning and went for a long run. I nearly died. Amazing how quick you lose general fitness. Went to gym around 7.30 and smashed legs and shoulders. It's good to be back.

M8 i do feel you dont get much feedback, and we all love feedback, but from your pic here and the last similar one its tough to say, looks pretty decent bodyfat is good but not lean, mas looks good but not huge. Your delts appear lacking but then the pic is hardly demonstrative of deltoids.

There is a reason for all the silly poses people do, and its to show off the muscle groups. You want an ego massage? Sure yeah you look good, take your top off for a girl/(guy?) im sure you wont dissapoint. But if you want feedback regarding training and progress we need more pics in 'proper' poses.

Caporegime
jesus man, you cant take a proper pic because your house is the wrong shape? well shizzle, if gravity just changed a little id be a much better lifter.

find
a
way
to
do
it
instead
of
moaning
about
how
you
cant!

You obviously cant read. I dont know how to pose, ive never looked it up, hence me saying thank you to chong for the advice :p

As it turns out, the pic is on my phone, so its leaning back, hence the angle. Either way i dont know why im bothering to tell you really. ;)

Back
Top Bottom