• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Intel Raptor Lake review thread

For the recent BS AMD keep's shoving down our throats, other than the pricing being too high is there anything else you do not like??
Yeah. The fiasco with the motherboard upgradability on x470, the fact that it took them 2 whole years to support Zen 3 on x370/b350. I mean I literally told 2 of my friends to sell their CPU + Mobo and go to alderlake cause their x370 won't be supported. And 2-3 months later amd flip flopped. AGAIN. Buying AMD means youll have no idea what CPU your motherboard will support and when will it get that support. It's absolutely ridiculous. With Intel I know that my z690 will support Raptorlake day one. And it did. On the other hand it literally took 563 days (I calculated it) for my b350 Strix to support zen 3. LOL

Last edited:

image-3.png

Back
Top Bottom