OcUK Joint Ops Clan?

Associate
Originally posted by mrbios
everyone read my post on matts forums about the layout of the clan, see what you think as its worked quite well in my BHD squad im 2ic of

EDIT: by the way if we need a game server go here: http://www.totalhost.co.uk/ its the CO of my current BHD squads hosting place (am aloud to give taht link arent i dons?)

What package would you recommend MrBios for the server.

Associate
Thats what I thought it'd be ok if we could get enough members who were will to pay say 2-5 pound per month or charge an annual subscription of £36 (36x40members =1440) annual fee at £120 per month = £1440.

I other words you'd need to get 40 members at least to make it viable i would say. think there's around 20 so far so its going ok.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by chompaz
Thats what I thought it'd be ok if we could get enough members who were will to pay say 2-5 pound per month or charge an annual subscription of £36 (36x40members =1440) annual fee at £120 per month = £1440.

I other words you'd need to get 40 members at least to make it viable i would say. think there's around 20 so far so its going ok.

Jolt do 64 player servers for £1152/year which is £96/month. Or for £1440 we could get a 80 player one. I think the Jolt ones are shared though.

My MSN is [email protected]

Soldato
i still havent got my game, soon as i have it i will let you guys know! i will chip in for a server aswell, be another few weeks if you havent moved games :)

Sorry all :)

Associate
If anyones up for a game tonight and fancies grouping up ? I use teamspeak with my other mates who play online despite feeling like a pilchard when the wife takes the mickey out of me for saying stuff like "watch out theyre going to take you from behind" etc. If anyones up for it lemme know and we'll sort a channel out.

Associate
teamspeaks free matey, all you need is a mic. I aint the most talkative due to abuse from the wife and kids but I do talk when needed.

will post a teamspeak channel on here around 20:00hrs if anyones up for it, feel free to join in.

Associate
Teamspeak

Hiya,

Anyone up for Joint ops please join when you can tonight. Teamspeak can be downloaded for free from

ftp://webpost.teamspeak.org/releases/ts2_server_rc2_20201.exe

Once installed and ready to join do the following :

1) select quick connection from the connection menu
2) server address=voice.teamspeak.org
3) put in your joint ops nickname/handle in the nickname section
4) leave login name and password blank
5) hit connect
6) when connected select switch to channel from the channels menu
7) channel name = ocuk-jointops and password = ocuk
8) cya in game :)

Associate
Re: Teamspeak

Originally posted by shephga
Hiya,

Anyone up for Joint ops please join when you can tonight. Teamspeak can be downloaded for free from

ftp://webpost.teamspeak.org/releases/ts2_server_rc2_20201.exe

Once installed and ready to join do the following :

1) select quick connection from the connection menu
2) server address=voice.teamspeak.org
3) put in your joint ops nickname/handle in the nickname section
4) leave login name and password blank
5) hit connect
6) when connected select switch to channel from the channels menu
7) channel name = ocuk-jointops and password = ocuk
8) cya in game :)

That link installs a teamspeak server is that right:confused: It then prompts for admin login etc?No mention of quick connection or server adresses?

Associate
I've installed the teamspeak client but was unable to switch channels so tried connecting to ocuk manually using the filters (server 81.168.71.73:8767) but was unable to connect. Is the server up and running:confused:

pointers please?:o

Back
Top Bottom