• May 10th

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • May 16th

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • May 17th

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Thought I'd see if there is any interest for an OcUK London ride. Possible routes and dates can be confirmed later, but I was thinking meet at RP cafe, hilly ride in Surrey with potential cafe stop at G!RO (or similar). We can battle it out on the hills but have a leave no man behind policy.

London people off the top of my head:

shamrock
Going to Cali
oli collett
Thomas Please
Asprilla
Shoosh
Arsey
grudas :)p)
Womble

Associate
Well start your own thread then instead of cluttering this one.....

I'm on holiday for the last two weekends in May, but apart from that most weekends are good for me.

Soldato
I'd probably be up for joining up, although would have to depend on if I could get the train up to get to RP.

I was thinking of starting something similar with a Southern Meet, somewhere nice and easily accessible by train in between London and the South Coast. Met up for a good ride around Basingstoke last year, jumped off the train pretty much straight onto a nice sportive route!

Associate
Same here lol.. Think we'd be sticking at the back when it comes to climbs lol.

I'm not that bad. ;)

Looking at Box Hill I'm closer to the front than I am the back and on the shorter steeper climbs the times put me ahead of Olly.

I'd probably be up for joining up, although would have to depend on if I could get the train up to get to RP.

Get the train to Esher and meet us all there or come to Walton and ride over with me.

Soldato
I'm not that bad. ;)

Looking at Box Hill I'm closer to the front than I am the back and on the shorter steeper climbs the times put me ahead of Olly.

Get the train to Esher and meet us all there or come to Walton and ride over with me.

Guessing just need to make sure I'm allowed on the train. Need a date first!

Soldato
OP
Well end of May can be ruled out. Asprilla is on holiday and on May 31st I'm doing the Norwich 100 with Steve (going to cali).

I'm not around the last two weekends of April.

Hopefully we'll gradually zero in on a weekend that works for the majority.

Soldato
Well start your own thread then instead of cluttering this one.....

I'm on holiday for the last two weekends in May, but apart from that most weekends are good for me.

Pipe down I haven't ruled myself out of this one yet! Just expressing my support to a northern ride and a thread will probably be made when more support gathers! Unless people voice we'll never know though!

Caporegime
If you make the dates convenient, yes. I'm back in the UK in June for two weeks, and then August (for the RideLondon) for a weekend at the moment but can try to extend that, obviously if its before the RideLondon I don't want to ride too hard, and if its after I'd want some recovery.

And in June I've booked a ride with FrenchTart/(other northerners welcome!) (he doesn't know its going to be a hill repeat/climbing session yet).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom