OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Associate
Apparently I am no longer on the whitelist? :(

Need to move a few things into chests, otherwise I have nothing :o

Harv, I was out by your ALU and noticed you had added my name to your chests there, I moved the contents to the Pantheon for the transfer as you had quite a few valuables.

Associate
No, the whitelist has changed to admins only so they can work on the new map.Im not too sure about 1.4 so i would not update yet. i found this on bukkits website

The recent Minecraft update marks the 3rd major update since we launched the Bukkit Project. While the first one had us off to a rocky start since we weren't prepared, this one took us a record 4 hours to update with little to no bugs being reported after we had made the build available for public testing

But i doubt we will update yet due to plugins:

As with any update please bear in mind that plugins may not be updated yet and that you should give Plugin Developers a few days to get their plugins working before you update.

Last edited:
Associate
Carto looks good.

So this is how big the map is going to be, with no new land generated?

Does this mean we can fall of the edge of the world?:eek:

the map will be 7.5k X 7.5k and yes what you see in the carto is how big the world will always be. i doubt you will be able to fall of becouse of the mod they use, you will prob just come to an invis wall.

Associate
Could some kind individual upload the Carto to that website again?

I'm at work so I can't view it :(

i am currently uploading it too dropbox. will tell you when its done although it might take a while.

UPDATE:link not working

does anyone know a good image uploading website? if so i can upload it there and then put it on zoomit.

thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom