OcUK Minecraft Server - Rules & Chat

Soldato
I'm pretty much done with the library part now, so feel free to wander around and take a look :)

I need to do the gallery, but I've heard that SMP has bugs with paintings so that is delayed until it gets fixed.

Caporegime
Seee you people didn't believe me about the chickens!!!

windle any kind of estimate on when bbhere will be fixed?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Seee you people didn't believe me about the chickens!!!

windle any kind of estimate on when bbhere will be fixed?

Depends what happens. hey0 has discontinued his mod, so we'll need to see what bukkit is like.

Also, i spy a massive deposit of clay on the new carto :) ;)

clayf.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I'm well aware of them, but I can't be bothered to keep teleporting back and forth between there and my building. As I said it's been fine until now.
Oh well I shall go and find more diamonds for them to steal. :rolleyes:

Associate
Yeah I'm well aware of them, but I can't be bothered to keep teleporting back and forth between there and my building. As I said it's been fine until now.
Oh well I shall go and find more diamonds for them to steal. :rolleyes:

You could do what I do and keep most of your diamond/gold/iron in the vault, with a small cache at home to keep you going (along with your random stuff).

Hide your home vault under the floor, where only you know where it is.

Permabanned
You could do what I do and keep most of your diamond/gold/iron in the vault, with a small cache at home to keep you going (along with your random stuff).

Hide your home vault under the floor, where only you know where it is.

this idea. quite good.

i hide my stuff (my good stuff) away from my home in a place only i know where it is. i just make sure nobody's near me and then take what i need. it's a bit of a walk though but worth it to keep my gear safe.

Soldato
I've got a couple of chests hidden in various places. I left all my INV in a chest that is in my building though while I went and killed myself (Had no food to restore health :p), then left some stuff in the chest assuming it would still be safe like it had been for the past 2 -3 weeks. Oh well! :o

Not if you need to get it out to make a pick etc.

Thats why I like to keep stuff at my building, just more convenient imo!

Back
Top Bottom