OcUK MTB MEET GLENTRESS - NOW RESCHEDULED FOR JUNE 28-30th (Spaces Available)

Soldato
There isn't much chance that's going to clear in three weeks is there. Need some heavy rain.

Four days of snow forecast over the weekend ! It was still good fun some brave people were even having a go in the bike park. I might be able to make the Saturday now but not 100% certain yet, I am not the quickest up the hills despite me doing it every week !

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll be out of this due to a walking axe wound changing days about so I'm busy on Sunday. Will be working Saturday too.

I'm off all this week and next weekend and there is snow.....everywhere. :(

Soldato
I should be ok for this but after a heavy night on the beers last night, slipped on the bathroom floor this morning and smacked my head and ribs on the way down! Got painkillers for my ribs but should be ok to ride again in next 10 days or so. More snow mind you at the moment!

Soldato
I should be ok for this but after a heavy night on the beers last night, slipped on the bathroom floor this morning and smacked my head and ribs on the way down! Got painkillers for my ribs but should be ok to ride again in next 10 days or so. More snow mind you at the moment!

My Man :cool:

Soldato
More snow for next 3/4 days. Will keep you posted, a fair few people I know on another forum live close by and said they will keep me updated on conditions!

Soldato
I'm not coming down on the Saturday unless there's a major thaw by the weekend which looks doubtful according to last night's weather report. :(

My tyres can hardly handle a little bit of muck never mind two feet of snow.

Back
Top Bottom