• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Official Geforce Titan review thread

Nice video greg:) Thx. If I were to go for Titan I would want a EVGA model. Just read the Titan EVGA SC edition is coming out maybe in 2 weeks time. I might go for that one if I go titan that is:)

Fair play and won't hurt to hold on. I imagine it is just a case of clocks being different and nothing a slider wouldn't do. To get the best out of Titans, you will need to put them under water though.

Cheers Pal, worked a treat :) .... will make a note of it !

Glad to help :)

Did you not like your 690 ?

I love it, but had some issues with it. I returned it today. I haven't decided what I want to do. I was thinking my mobo has some sli issues or something to that nature. don't know? I'm a little weary about getting another one...???? That's why I was thinking about getting Titan. I did all the tests to see if it was my mobo and it was running fine. I'm thinking it was the card...It runs way too slow??? Maybe a single GPU chip would better suit me. If I do go Titan EVGA is the one I'd get.

Last edited:
I love it, but had some issues with it. I returned it today. I haven't decided what I want to do. I was thinking my mobo has some sli issues or something to that nature. don't know? I'm a little weary about getting another one...???? That's why I was thinking about getting Titan. I did all the tests to see if it was my mobo and it was running fine. I'm thinking it was the card...It runs way too slow??? Maybe a single GPU chip would better suit me. If I do go Titan EVGA is the one I'd get.

Ok, sorry to hear that.

I am sure Retro keeps dry humping his GPU's and this is why the problems :D

Only joking Retro and good luck on your next card. Nothing worse :(

:D, maybe it's time for OCUK to do a 3 day try out for a reasonable fee, would give people a chance to run the cards, also if they sent you 2 models it may even encourage people to spend more..... I don't Know, maybe it would not work !

:D, maybe it's time for OCUK to do a 3 day try out for a reasonable fee, would give people a chance to run the cards, also if they sent you 2 models it may even encourage people to spend more..... I don't Know, maybe it would not work !

you can already, it's called Distance Selling Regulations :D

you can already, it's called Distance Selling Regulations :D

All for a £10 courier fee back to them before 7 (+7) days :D.

The prices will sort themselves out when stock is available everywhere ;)

They might everywhere ,but ocuk. From Gibbo

We are responding to the constant falling dollar rate, all prices will go up across the board, not just Titans, already happening with fuel pricings, if the pound keeps weakening, prices go up especially on fuel and computer components.

I am sure other places will follow, those who ordered at the older pricing will have their pricing honored.

I might be forced to buy somewhere else. Oh well at least I'll get it either way:D

Back
Top Bottom