OcUK Powerlifting Totals

Soldato
Thanks for putting me in the list FF (I assume?).
Need an update though as DL has gone up.

managed only 140kg in the end, double overhand grip. Did it twice, but couldn't get 150 off the floor..

Think I'm gonna drop the weight down, concentrate on form and speed.. going from a max of 110, to a week later to 130 to a week later again for 150 was obviously a bit silly :p

My grip is in tatters now though and I could barely hold chin ups or anything, think this was my major problem :p

I have Heavy Grips 150lbs grippers which I can close with both hands, but not very well so I'm gonna get cracking with them

Associate
Just noticed this thread dont really come on down these parts.

My pbs are 220kg squat ass to grass, 230kg deadlift, and 160 kg bench. All singles.

Knee reps for squats and wrist wraps for deadlifts. Bench raw.

all gym lifts.

Those are PB lifts and I cannot do them right now, but I am not far off though.

Last edited:
Associate
Damn all these people adding to the thread with massive totals! I drop further down the list every day!

Need to get strength training again and pack on some mass :D

Associate
Good lifting! Shame you didn't come down here sooner. What's your bodyweight?

You can't just come in here telling us your achievements - give us a bit of history!! :D

Hi freefaller. I am 28, currently weighing around the 100kg mark, normally stay between 95-100kg.

Lifetime natural and been working out for 9 years.

I have trained with many people from newbies to top level national powerlifters.

Like many here, love to lift and lift heavy!

Man of Honour
Why haven't you joined us before?! You bugger, you've dropped me down the list! :( :p (still in the top 10... just!).

Good to hear you're a natty trainer :cool:

You should pop in more, as those are some good lifts. :)

Associate
Why haven't you joined us before?! You bugger, you've dropped me down the list! :( :p (still in the top 10... just!).

Good to hear you're a natty trainer :cool:

You should pop in more, as those are some good lifts. :)

Cheers bud. Yeah lifetime natural so far and for a couple of years to come.

I think you are probably stronger than me on your average workout compared to me. I dont currently deadlift because I hurt my back everytime I train heavier and squat is normally maxing out on around 180kg.

Bench im always lifting around the 140-150kg mark for a few. Havent gone heavier than 150 kg in the last 6 months though.

Associate
Just found this thread :)

I've been weight training for just over 2 years now (i'm 23). Have gone from 95kg of podge to just below 80kg and now i'm back up to around 87kg. I just train in my lunch break at the work gym, almost always without a spot. My current best lifts are:

130kg bench press
150kg squat with a belt
190kg dead lift with a belt

Can anyone recommend me any good shoes to use for squats and dead lifts? I have always just worn socks or done them with bare feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom