*** OcUK Powerlifting Totals ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OK I might as well add mine. Nothing impressive at all, but to say I couldn't deadlift 50kg/bench 40kg 2 months ago it's not too bad!

Squat: 90KG Bench: 80KG Deadlift: 110KG

I still look like a skinny version of a pepperami man, not idea why :confused:

It depends on your training, the strongest people in the world when it comes to Power to Bodyweight are all small.

Dense muscle mate, along with strengthened tendons. It's far better then being big with bloated muscle filled with liquids and having no true funtional strength. Unless curling your shopping bags count.

Keep up the work, those are good lifts. I might suggest using the Hip Adductor machine if you have one. It'll help with your hip drive during squats and deadlifts.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
It was quite a bit harder than last time. Previously I used the 25kg plates which raises the bar off the floor a bit more, but recently I've swapped to the 20kg plates to start from a lower position.

Man of Honour
Out of curiosity, why don't more people post vids of their lifts?

I know I'd be interested in seeing them, and potentially others could notice slight problems with form.

Soldato

I know I'd be interested in seeing them, and potentially others could notice slight problems with form.

Maybe they're cheating?:p

I think it's generally just a hassle to record lifts. If don't have someone with me it's difficult to balance the camera somewhere, and if I do have someone with me I find it embarrassing to ask them to record me.

Caporegime
I dont have anywhere that i could put the phone which would allow full view of me lifting.
I do need to do something though, i bet my form is terrible after a few years of not training with a partner telling me to stop being crap :D

Soldato
It's not convenient for me at all as it's horribly difficult to balance an iPhone and I train alone. Could always give it a shot though, I suppose! Will *try* on Friday when I'm doing some heavy squats!

Associate

I would like to but I feel like a bit of a pratt in a busy gym having someone record me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom