** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Aye but you mentioned checking monitors in your post that I quoted :p Never mind!

Were not willing to match that one I am afraid, our price includes free shipping and no quibble over any pixel defects. :)

Were selling 100+ as a week so us moving the price would not be good as supply is still limited. :(

OcUK Staff
OP
You'll still get the order from me because of the above reasons in all honesty, can blame me for asking though! :)

We've got some in B-Grade going cheap too, no idea why they are B-graded, guessing un-wanted as I do believe pixel defect ones go back to Asus for replacement.

Soldato
Why not do it for every item you sell

Because sometimes that just isn't possible. Some other e-tailer might get special pricing from manufacturer/supplier that Overclockers can't match. Unless of course there purchasing department is on top form, week in week out.

I assume that is correct?

Associate
Which monitor and I shall check for you. :)

thanks for the consideration Gibbo, building a PC for my parents so I'm trying to spend wisely for them. Its a bit of difference so I cant afford to pay the difference considering its size, to be honest the difference will likely go to another item here at the same time lol Might get them that pair of speakers they wanted for it lol. I told them I was getting them a no thrills PC, just solid core components to give them a PC that will last as long as possible!

This is the listing for OCUK's Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" £239.99: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-052-DE&groupid=17&catid=510

Alternatives at £199.20: http://www.pcbuyit.co.uk/dell-ultrasharp-u2412m-widescreen-monitor-black-revision-ffxd0-p-1639.html
£203.09 at http://www.************/products/24-dell-u2412m-ips-led-monitor-hd-displayport-dvi-vga-1920x1200-300cd-m2-2m1-8ms-4xusb-hub

PS *cough* another name for the forums filter ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Because sometimes that just isn't possible. Some other e-tailer might get special pricing from manufacturer/supplier that Overclockers can't match. Unless of course there purchasing department is on top form, week in week out.

I assume that is correct?

Also some of it may be 'grey' items sourced from outside the UK or even outside Europe which the official supplier cannot match.

Associate
Hi Gibbo,

I have been impressed with OCUK service lately and wanted to purchase a graphics card to show appreciation for your efforts in products reviews and feedback on graphics card releases. Unfortunately, I have been left dissatisfied with the OcUK ordering system today.

First of all, I saw a GTX 970 G1 Gaming edition for around £299.99 (1 left in stock), and went ahead and ordered this for next day delivery. I made sure it was in stock before I ordered and it was immediately out of stock once I finished making the payment. I also saw "Order Status: Printed in our warehouse". All the factors above made me think that I successfully managed to purchase the last 970 in stock. However, it looks like I was wrong, it is now past midnight, I am having serious doubts that I will be receiving the product today. Your site stated that any orders received before 4:00PM should be dispatched for next day delivery via DPD. Now, I think I may have missed the last 970, but why is the order status not stating something which is more clear and straight forward such as on "pre order".

I've seen 970 msi gaming from competitors with free next shipping for £sub 276, and pre order on g1 for sub £299. I couldn't even cancel my order this late in the night to order from elsewhere, whilst you are now most likely have taken the payment from my card. One of the main reasons I've ordered the g1 from here was because it was in stock and the price was reasonable despite the additional shipping costs. Please can you help me and let me know when I am likely to get my card and is there any way you can compensate for this undesirable circumstances? As thing stands, I am seriously considering cancelling this order and buying MSI GTX 970 Gaming from a competitor with free shipping.

Many Thanks.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo,

I have been impressed with OCUK service lately and wanted to purchase a graphics card to show appreciation for your efforts in products reviews and feedback on graphics card releases. Unfortunately, I have been left dissatisfied with the OcUK ordering system today.

First of all, I saw a GTX 970 G1 Gaming edition for around £299.99 (1 left in stock), and went ahead and ordered this for next day delivery. I made sure it was in stock before I ordered and it was immediately out of stock once I finished making the payment. I also saw "Order Status: Printed in our warehouse". All the factors above made me think that I successfully managed to purchase the last 970 in stock. However, it looks like I was wrong, it is now past midnight, I am having serious doubts that I will be receiving the product today. Your site stated that any orders received before 4:00PM should be dispatched for next day delivery via DPD. Now, I think I may have missed the last 970, but why is the order status not stating something which is more clear and straight forward such as on "pre order".

I've seen 970 msi gaming from competitors with free next shipping for £sub 276, and pre order on g1 for sub £299. I couldn't even cancel my order this late in the night to order from elsewhere, whilst you are now most likely have taken the payment from my card. One of the main reasons I've ordered the g1 from here was because it was in stock and the price was reasonable despite the additional shipping costs. Please can you help me and let me know when I am likely to get my card and is there any way you can compensate for this undesirable circumstances? As thing stands, I am seriously considering cancelling this order and buying MSI GTX 970 Gaming from a competitor with free shipping.

Many Thanks.

I can only assume that last card in stock was grabbed by another customer as they do sell fast so most likely another customer placing an order at the same time who beat you to it.

When I arrive into work I can actually check, what is the name on the order? The good news is I do believe 300 more are due to arrive today. Meaning your order if they arrive on time will ship out today. No competitor still has stock of these. :)

Back
Top Bottom