** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks Gibbo.

ORDER NUMBER: OC1898873
Name: Volkan.

I've checked the order history and unfortunately as you were placing your order three other customer also were as well, making you 3rd in the queue. Our website stock levels update every 5 minutes so when there is a rush on an item with low stock the website updater is a little slow at updating, which is an issue we are aware of and are trying to fix so stock levels update ever 60s and not every few minutes, it rarely gives us an issue accept in circumstances like this one hot selling products with only 1-2pc left in stock.

The good news is the large delivery is due today and if it gets here early enough your order and all the other orders will be shipped today. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
thanks for the consideration Gibbo, building a PC for my parents so I'm trying to spend wisely for them. Its a bit of difference so I cant afford to pay the difference considering its size, to be honest the difference will likely go to another item here at the same time lol Might get them that pair of speakers they wanted for it lol. I told them I was getting them a no thrills PC, just solid core components to give them a PC that will last as long as possible!

This is the listing for OCUK's Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" £239.99: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-052-DE&groupid=17&catid=510

Alternatives at £199.20: http://www.pcbuyit.co.uk/dell-ultrasharp-u2412m-widescreen-monitor-black-revision-ffxd0-p-1639.html
£203.09 at http://www.************/products/24-dell-u2412m-ips-led-monitor-hd-displayport-dvi-vga-1920x1200-300cd-m2-2m1-8ms-4xusb-hub

PS *cough* another name for the forums filter ;)

Done my best, were now £199.99 inc. vat. :)

Associate
Hey Gibbo, I know its not a gpu but it is 900 series related!

Any chance of matching this laptop so I can get it for tomorrows delivery?!?

http://www.************/products/173-msi-gt70-2qd-2402uk-intel-core-i7-4710mq-8gb-1tb-hdd-3gb-nvidia-geforce-gtx-970m-blu-ray-reader-

lol s.c.a.n.co.uk

Associate
a quick question Gibbo.... im waiting on a RMA return from another uk based company.... im wondering as iv been giving the clearance to either get my money back or credit or upgrade from my G1 return. i will receive free shipping because it was RMA'ed. also i would like to state that because i don't live in the UK, when i log in here i have to pay extra on every item because of tax or vat change... where as the other uk company i just pay what is advertised.. no extra when i log in.

could anything be done about that? before i add links!

Associate
http://www.************/products/4gb-evga-gtx-980-superclocked-7010mhz-gddr5-gpu-1241mhz-boost-1342mhz-2048-cores-3x-dp-1x-dvi-i-1x-h

Price Match Gibbo

In stock at S C A N

Currenty got an order in including one of these gpu's , order number: OC1899508, will the difference be refunded?

Edit: also posted in customer service section

Second edit: Called your customer services and the difference has been refunded.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
a quick question Gibbo.... im waiting on a RMA return from another uk based company.... im wondering as iv been giving the clearance to either get my money back or credit or upgrade from my G1 return. i will receive free shipping because it was RMA'ed. also i would like to state that because i don't live in the UK, when i log in here i have to pay extra on every item because of tax or vat change... where as the other uk company i just pay what is advertised.. no extra when i log in.

could anything be done about that? before i add links!

No idea sorry, that is really a CS question, so drop a post in the CS/Sales section or give them a call please. We will only match UK companies remember. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
http://www.************/products/4gb-evga-gtx-980-superclocked-7010mhz-gddr5-gpu-1241mhz-boost-1342mhz-2048-cores-3x-dp-1x-dvi-i-1x-h

Price Match Gibbo

In stock at S C A N

Currenty got an order in including one of these gpu's , order number: OC1899508, will the difference be refunded?

Edit: also posted in customer service section

Second edit: Called your customer services and the difference has been refunded.

You got lucky as S C A N have no stock, its on pre-order so they should not have matched.

Remember guys we will only match IN STOCK prices. :)

Associate
I've got a screenie of them in stock with date and time to confirm, just in case proof was needed, one of your guys at customer services confirmed via telephone also.

Last edited:
Associate
must have been a handful, I'll post the image for clarification.

I knew the terms and wasn't trying to take advantage, was just chance.

http://i.imgur.com/Z6YhsZl.png - Date and time at bottom right to refer to my time of post.

Fair play for price matching though, shows the company genuinely cares about its customers :)

Last edited:
Associate
No idea sorry, that is really a CS question, so drop a post in the CS/Sales section or give them a call please. We will only match UK companies remember. :)

i was told we will charge the 23% VAT rate. There isnt anyway around this as retail customer im afraid....

this is the reason i shop else where as items always seem to be higher price than competitors even with out the vat rate change!

seems to be only a UK based thing this, like the free delivery! :(

Fair enough, they are showing no stock now.

they where in stock when he posted in this thread, i checked myself!

Associate
OCUK's business model of late, deals, Gibbo's general transparency, advice and continuous activeness of the forums, real time updates on stock coming in, products coming to market, Gibbo getting stuck in and deviating from his job title to help forum members on orders, the reviews, getting 8 pack onboard and his help on the forums, product reviews, free overclocking advice and help, the fact we have the forums in the first place and they are properly maintained, all the support we can want and need at a simple click or phonecall, technical knowledge of products from all staff members, reviews on products which are very very good, well where does the list even end. OCUK truly truly are the UK's number 1.

Providing OCUK dont get complacent at the top, which they are showing no signs of doing, i cannot see how anybody could shop anywhere else. There is literally a face to every name with ocuk staff on these forums, they all want to help you out, where else do you get that, and responses to messages so quickly? Staff members even respond out of their paid office hours. Truly superb. And no i dont work for ocuk lol i am just so impressed with them, their service and this latest effort.

Dont flame me but ive noticed a lot of these new ideas since the business changed hands. Customer focus, deals, flexibility, harnessing new ideas and saying what the hell lets give it a try with the customer in mind, and of course pricing, all seem much much better tbh. Before that it felt a little bit stale for a couple years imo

Back
Top Bottom