** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
OCUK's business model of late, deals, Gibbo's general transparency, advice and continuous activeness of the forums, real time updates on stock coming in, products coming to market, Gibbo getting stuck in and deviating from his job title to help forum members on orders, the reviews, getting 8 pack onboard and his help on the forums, product reviews, free overclocking advice and help, the fact we have the forums in the first place and they are properly maintained, all the support we can want and need at a simple click or phonecall, technical knowledge of products from all staff members, reviews on products which are very very good, well where does the list even end. OCUK truly truly are the UK's number 1.

Providing OCUK dont get complacent at the top, which they are showing no signs of doing, i cannot see how anybody could shop anywhere else. There is literally a face to every name with ocuk staff on these forums, they all want to help you out, where else do you get that, and responses to messages so quickly? Staff members even respond out of their paid office hours. Truly superb. And no i dont work for ocuk lol i am just so impressed with them, their service and this latest effort.

Dont flame me but ive noticed a lot of these new ideas since the business changed hands. Customer focus, deals, flexibility, harnessing new ideas and saying what the hell lets give it a try with the customer in mind, and of course pricing, all seem much much better tbh. Before that it felt a little bit stale for a couple years imo

Thanks for the words and it is good to see that some customers do realise how much further we do go for our customers than any other competitor. Sometimes it can be quite saddening when people want us to be the cheapest on every item in their basket or are really penny pinching, of course we understand that every penny counts but like you say their is no competitor which offers the levels of support we do and the fact we are not faceless and have these incredibly huge forums. Hundreds if not thousands of customers have met myself whether it be at OcUK or meets out of work hours, likewise for many of the other staff as well. :)

Once again thanks for the kind words.

Associate
Thanks for the words and it is good to see that some customers do realise how much further we do go for our customers than any other competitor. Sometimes it can be quite saddening when people want us to be the cheapest on every item in their basket or are really penny pinching, of course we understand that every penny counts but like you say their is no competitor which offers the levels of support we do and the fact we are not faceless and have these incredibly huge forums. Hundreds if not thousands of customers have met myself whether it be at OcUK or meets out of work hours, likewise for many of the other staff as well. :)

Once again thanks for the kind words.

im not penny pinching... you state price match.... not for me it isn't... and probably everyone out of the UK too.

and its never penny's in the difference really, its pounds. some products it can be as much as £100 :(
how the other competitors are able to not add on the vat difference is beyond me.

i wouldn't say im giving out here im stating a fact.:rolleyes:

also id like to mention im always online at OCUK and the forums regularly a few times a day, and ill continue to do so. ;)

id love nothing better to be able to just shop here for everything ... with the support that's giving out.... but i find it hard to do so :(..as my wallet would run away. sorry :rolleyes:;):D

Associate
This is a fantastic idea. It's pretty much the one thing that's been missing.
I hope it continues and progresses to other product lines in the future.
OCUK has recently become my go to component shop. Now this is icing on the cake :)

OcUK Staff
OP
im not penny pinching... you state price match.... not for me it isn't... and probably everyone out of the UK too.

and its never penny's in the difference really, its pounds. some products it can be as much as £100 :(
how the other competitors are able to not add on the vat difference is beyond me.

i wouldn't say im giving out here im stating a fact.:rolleyes:

also id like to mention im always online at OCUK and the forums regularly a few times a day, and ill continue to do so. ;)

id love nothing better to be able to just shop here for everything ... with the support that's giving out.... but i find it hard to do so :(..as my wallet would run away. sorry :rolleyes:;):D

If we're ever loads out let us know could be an error, we are also several hundreds pounds cheaper at times compared to competitors too. :)

Associate
Gibbo will there be a time limit as to when this price match closes? I'm looking to upgrade.. Well basically buy a whole new system from zilch in the early new year and a GTX 970 is my only card consideration (Gigabyte G1 or MSI to be precise! Of which a pointer to which card would be a better choice would be nice) :) cheers in advance :D

Last edited:
Associate
Hi Gibbo,

Just wanted to check - If I posted another monitor here would there be any chance of considering a price match?

I know this is meant to be for 900 series cards only so I don't want to de-rail the topic by posting a link.

Cheers.

Soldato
Shame this wasn't in place 48 hours earlier when I purchased my G1 970 (cost me £27 more than a competitor) but at least it's in place now so credit where it's due for that :)

Associate
But they are not GTX 9xx series, as such removed and we can't do sorry. :)

Thanks for the quick reply, will buy from you guys anyway :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo,

Just wanted to check - If I posted another monitor here would there be any chance of considering a price match?

I know this is meant to be for 900 series cards only so I don't want to de-rail the topic by posting a link.

Cheers.

Post it up, we shall check it.

OcUK Staff
OP
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 £289
In stock

We willing to match but via our customer service section simply for the fact were selling 50+ a day at current pricing. So if you wish to buy drop a post in CS and they shall match the price for you. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom