** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
What are these like for coil whine? Is it still a big thing or have they sorted it now?

No cards on the market have coil whine reduction technology, just the OcUK reference 970 and an upcoming overclocked card which has being also designed by me which is coming soon.

Coil whine is not a major issue but of course taking action to reduce it obviously means your less likely to experience it.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hopefully it's not because they're no good! :p

See new thread!

It is because I have designed my own card to my specification, built by Galax, yes it cost more but I am not interested in building a budget card, my design are all about quality and performance. Hence the £300 price tag! :)

These Galax 970 EX OC are superb cards, just going forward my focus will be my own design variant, but which at the same time cost a lot more at £300, they are not EOL by Galax, just myself as going forward our focus will be on my own design stuff.

Last edited:

los

los

Associate
As if you made me spend that much lol, I was only looking at £200 tops last week.
Cheers though great deal, went for the black edition in the end

Soldato
About to order one of these was wondering if you could match gibbo ?

267.95inc shipping vs your 281.99inc

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
It maybe there is no intension to move on 970 pricing for Black Friday but this thread title means if someone else does OC may well shift, after all why say you will be moving the price before the big sale! Hold on and wait I say :)

Soldato
Will you price match a couple of sites I found cheaper? Would prefer to buy from OCUK, also have you got new stock recently of the G1 gaming?

Here are the sites I found cheaper, I was going to buy it from here at £289.99, I will be ordering tomorrow or wed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OcUK Staff
OP
Will you price match a couple of sites I found cheaper? Would prefer to buy from OCUK, also have you got new stock recently of the G1 gaming?

Here are the sites I found cheaper, I was going to buy it from here at £289.99, I will be ordering tomorrow or wed.

Drop a post in CS and they shall match for you. :)

Soldato
Do you mean the customer service webnote on the main site? Did the G1 price change because its a new batch in stock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom