** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

Associate
Checked it, absolute no chance and it is actually below what we buy at from LG so we will be reporting them to LG tomorrow, in the meantime I suggest you order as it could be a mistake and once I inform LG the price may go up.

No worries. I prefer to order from OcUK really - the service really does make a difference. I may wait until the LG comes back on offer or weekly deals as I think its just gone back up. Any indication if it's likely to go back on offer soon?

Thanks.

OcUK Staff
OP
No worries. I prefer to order from OcUK really - the service really does make a difference. I may wait until the LG comes back on offer or weekly deals as I think its just gone back up. Any indication if it's likely to go back on offer soon?

Thanks.

Yeah a snotty email sent to LG this morning to find out what the score is.......

Associate
Yeah a snotty email sent to LG this morning to find out what the score is.......

Good to know you contacted LG. I actually meant if OcUK was likely to put the LG 34UM95 back on weekly deals / any other type of offer soon as I know it was part of the weekly deals a few days ago.

Cheers.

OcUK Staff
OP
Good to know you contacted LG. I actually meant if OcUK was likely to put the LG 34UM95 back on weekly deals / any other type of offer soon as I know it was part of the weekly deals a few days ago.

Cheers.

We checked with LG, they are not buying authorised stock and are now looking into this as the stock has not come from UK, so it is either grey or an actual error.

As such that price might change or the product disappear, LG also inform me they are a web only company, no warehouse, no retail store etc.

Associate
Hi Gibbo,

I've already got my Strix's from you guys and love them. Not even any noticeable coil whine :)
Now I'm in need of a HDD for the server, any chance of a price match on one of those?
I'm specifically looking at the 5TB WD Red (HD-449-WD).
Price match with A W D - I T. They have it for £156.95 in stock & delivered.

Will post in the appropriate forum if necessary.

Cheers.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo,

I've already got my Strix's from you guys and love them. Not even any noticeable coil whine :)
Now I'm in need of a HDD for the server, any chance of a price match on one of those?
I'm specifically looking at the 5TB WD Red (HD-449-WD).
Price match with A W D - I T. They have it for £156.95 in stock & delivered.

Will post in the appropriate forum if necessary.

Cheers.

Post in CS section and they will match for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom