OcUK Rogues Gallery (2020)

Permabanned
OP
UPDATE

It’s come to the decision by the moderators and GDPRmoaners that all photos that where on the old site are now to be nuked. (I’m personally sorry about this for whoever liked to look at old times), I know there’s a few of you!

I would like to now reiterate to everyone that under GDPR (or so people have said!) your image is also been stored on the way back machine which isn’t new news.

This can be located here. You will need to contact them to have this removed. This site has nothing to do with me and this is where the photos where obtained on it’s public knowledge. You can go back even further if you wish the the even older rogue galleries, however I won’t link them here. If you wish you can find them yourself. :)

Keep your eyes open for the cleanup.

Permabanned
OP
UPDATE

Action completed. All photos are now removed that where on the previous OcUK Rogues Gallery. If I have accidentally removed you and you would like to still be up there then please get in touch or if I have missed you off the deletion schedule.

Permabanned
OP
@mrbell1984

Where did the location data for the members map come from out of interest?

Do members need to contact you to have their location removed from there?

no I don’t need to remove it. I have no control over that and all I have done is link it. Members once again put their data up there themselves. They need to contact whoever set that up before. I have 0 control over that.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
personally identifiable information of mine is available online.

This is the whole point of GDPR basically to tell users when their identifiable information is been used. I am making people aware (not intentionally) that their info is out there.

anyone who is sharing photos with multiple people in really need to ask them if they want their photo online and remove it if they object with immediate effect. lol

/can, worms - everywhere :p :D

I wonder if I need to re-consent everyone that I took a photo with and stuck on Facebook over the past 12 years...

Oh, I never got consent in the first place, screw em, mwahahahaha!

Yeh you do under the new GDPR Act 2018. :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom