OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Can the E9x M3 guys let me know if you still wish to run now Scubascorpion has cleared that up please. :)

If everyone turns up we could be looking at 50+ people another very big meet and am sure the usual pub will be very happy. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
No stupid driving in the car park trying to show off either :)

I heard about this last time, did not witness it but like Simon says its a car park, keep it sub 5mph, save the speed for the national speed limit roads and keep it on the black stuff. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Just found out the GF is working that day, so put me down as a runner.

Clio 172, first dyno too.

Are we paying deposits again or just paying when we turn up? Also, would it possible to keep myself, Taggart and Duke close together in the running order as we will likely convoy up?

I shall be grouping cars as such
4WD/AWD
FWD
RWD

That may or may not help speed things up and as long as your all FWD keeping you together is not a problem. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm in between Guildford and Woking really so both are about a 10minute drive. Although depending on route I'd imagine the Guildford convoy will drive pretty much right past where I live. Howard is all of about 5minutes away from me as well so we always drive up together :)

Whatever's good for people really.

Do you recon I'll have problems dyno'ing the Boxster S? Don't want it to record a crash or anything as I've got 2 years warranty on it that I need to keep.

Passenger rides in the following please: 911 CS2, e92 M3, Lotus Exige S and everything Fett brings :D

Finally someone might want a ride in my car as well :cool:

Should be fine, I shall bring my cable with me and plug it in and if any codes are recored I shall clear them for you. :)

No problem with passenger ride in the 911, however there is a catch, I want a passenger ride in yours, consider it comparing Pork. :eek: :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Good to hear PS are more organised, bare in mind though if each car takes 15 minutes (20 cars) and theres absolutely no breaks at all, that still takes us to 2pm.

How many runs do PS do? And do we get print outs?

Same list for me please, especially the M3! And if anybody wants to know what this clio sport malarki is about im happy to take people out :D

Yes you get both a printout and a PDF file. They do one run, but some cars take more than one run which is no extra charge.

Are you running then as I have you down as a maybe?

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

I've been away past couple of weeks, so shall update the list late Sunday or sometime Monday as shall be out most of this weekend.

Shall be interesting to see what the 911 gets as its now got X51 manifolds, X51 radiators fitted etc. and the PSE install has been corrected with nice new shiny tips. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
with optional crash detection error code.

Haha, I am sure Fox has the ability to clear codes or someone who knows how to. Plus as already mentioned BMW would not deny warranty due to such codes when an accident clearly has not occured.

So does this mean Fox has a new car then?

Back
Top Bottom