OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

If the client refunds then yes.

How do you loose the bonus as from what your saying are they not one of your colleagues customers and your having to fill in for someone else who is now off?

I ask how can they be off and how come your the fall guy, just sounds to me like someone is taking advantage of you. How about the guy who was supposed to do the install actually does it and how does it effect your bonus when it was one of your colleagues who should have been doing such install?

It looks like I can make a brief appearance at this now. Only for an hour or two though as I have to scatter my nans ashes with family in the early afternoon.

If you can make it then be good to see you, but don't go out of your way mate and sorry for your loss.

Fair enough, Gibbo could you put me down as a confirmed runner, well my dad will be 996 Targa. Preferably somewhen in the middle, will aim to turn up 10AM or so.

Is he OK waiting towards the end, say around 20th place so then all the Porsches are together?

If not that is fine I shall squeeze you in somewhere around 10th, what is the exact specification, is it a C2, C4, an S or a Turbo? :)

Hi there

OK here is the latest update of the running order, as usual anyone who is not running let me know now please and any new additions please speak up.

1. Fett - Possibly two very special cars - First dyno **ONLY A MAYBE**
2. Vigaro - Mazda MX5 1.8i
3. [TW]Taggart - Mazda MX5 1.8i Sport - First dyno
4. Darryn - MX5 1.8i - First dyno (Predicting 142BHP)
5. Ace Modder - Lee - Subaru Impreza WRX with mods - First dyno
6. Bicepo - Chris - Toyota Celica GT4 with mods - First dyno
7. Bicepo's friend - 430BHP Focus RS - First Dyno
8. Duke - Golf Mark V GTi - First dyno
9. Howard - Mondeo ST220 - Comparing to Eurospec
10. Will - Fiesta ST Mountune 185 - First Dyno
11. Rizo-UK - Astra SRi Turbo with mods - First dyno (Predicting 223BHP)
12. Rizo-UK's Brother - Astra VXR Stage 2 - First dyno (Predicting 276BHP)
13. Clarkey - Colt - First dyno
14. -Neil- Lotus Exige S - Fixed exhaust
15. !bluetonic! - Andrew - Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon w/stage 1 - First dyno
16. Beermonster - Rob - BMW M5 - First Dyno
17. MacRS4 - BMW E92 M3 - First dyno
18. Tom0 - Nissan 200sx S14a (stage 2) - First dyno (Predicting 310BHP)
19. Scarfacé - Nissan 350Z - First Dyno
20. nicRob - Fiat Coupe 20v - First Dyno
21. Solid - Porsche 996 C2 Targa - First Dyno (Predicting 320BHP)
22. Peerzy - Porsche Boxster S - First Dyno (Predicting 290BHP)
23. Naithwraith - Supra N/A AUTO - First Dyno (Predicting 212BHP)
24. Gibbo - Andy - Porsche 911 C2S - First dyno (Predicting 371BHP)

OK here is the latest update of the running order, as usual anyone who is not running let me know now please and any new additions please speak up.

As mentioned in an earlier post I won't be there as my car is being remapped on Saturday afternoon...

Removed you from list, did not see you previous mention this.

Hi there

I had 28 runners on my initial list.

Were now down to 24 runners, 4 people so far.

I suspect on the day 20 people will run, fingers crossed. :)

Skeeter

I am fully aware there shall be drop outs, but I am also aware and confident there is a good number of people who definetely wish to run and shall make the necessary efforts to be there. I've been on a lot of motor meets, met a lot of you guys and as such there is a trust element.

20 runners will be an extremely good turn out, less will be more managable to too many more will make the day drag on, so as things are going it looks to be just right for the numbers attending. :)

End of the day its a great day and a lot of fun, those who don't come are missing out and we only need 10 or more runners which we have with ease. :)

But I had full intention of attending?

Gibbo - there was no negativity intended, it was simply a statement about the well known routine that RR's go through, and (at the time) concern over getting to lunch on time :). I'm sorry some people took them the wrong way. Have a good day all.

Oh, one final though, being a PS meet, surely there will be the mandatory 'incident'? :)

I only know of us only ever having incident with a Fox, has there been otrhers?

So turns out I'm on call this weekend, but no matter, I was at the last PowerStation RR, just sat in the car to take and deal with the call.

I still haven't decided what car to bring yet, haven't had a play in el scooby for a few weeks now...but the novelty of the MINI is still ripe!

What Mini is it mate?

its a yellow stripped out pre facelift one. All the prefacelift (if thats the correct "term" for the old ones ?) cooper s' were supercharged.

I drove a stock Supercharged one and a Stock Turbo one, the Supercharger was preferable, nicer sound and way more low-down grunt, though the turbo model felt quicker once on the move.

I've always wanted a proper go in a tuned GP running circa 250BHP as they must be bloody amazing fun. :)

Nope not a GP. Just no back seats! Can't be sure on exact power. Has front mount intercooler, induction, full exhaust, reduced pulley and various other things. Along with coilovers, AP racing brakes, strut braces everywhere, amongst other things.

Sorry, I know your Scoob is a right machine, but the Mini it has got to be man, really hope you can make it on the day as going out in that thing will be awsome. :)

Latest running order:-

1. Fett - Possibly two very special cars - First dyno **ONLY A MAYBE**
2. Vigaro - Mazda MX5 1.8i
3. [TW]Taggart - Mazda MX5 1.8i Sport - First dyno
4. Darryn - MX5 1.8i - First dyno (Predicting 142BHP)
5. Ace Modder - Lee - Subaru Impreza WRX with mods - First dyno
6. Bicepo - Chris - Toyota Celica GT4 with mods - First dyno
7. Duke - Golf Mark V GTi - First dyno
8. Howard - Mondeo ST220 - Comparing to Eurospec
9. Will - Fiesta ST Mountune 185 - First Dyno
10. Rizo-UK - Astra SRi Turbo with mods - First dyno (Predicting 223BHP)
11. Rizo-UK's Brother - Astra VXR Stage 2 - First dyno (Predicting 276BHP)
12. Clarkey - Colt - First dyno
13. -Neil- Lotus Exige S - Fixed exhaust
14. !bluetonic! - Andrew - Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon w/stage 1 - First dyno
15. Beermonster - Rob - BMW M5 - First Dyno
16. MacRS4 - BMW E92 M3 - First dyno
17. Tom0 - Nissan 200sx S14a (stage 2) - First dyno (Predicting 310BHP)
18. Scarfacé - Nissan 350Z - First Dyno
19. nicRob - Fiat Coupe 20v - First Dyno
20. Solid - Porsche 996 C2 Targa - First Dyno (Predicting 320BHP)
21. Peerzy - Porsche Boxster S - First Dyno (Predicting 290BHP)
22. Naithwraith - Supra N/A AUTO - First Dyno (Predicting 212BHP)
23. Gibbo - Andy - Porsche 911 C2S - First dyno (Predicting 371BHP)

Any more drop outs?
Any more additions?

Fett?

Should have got around to this sooner, *and I did ask not to be on the list*, but there's not a chance in hell the groom or best man will be there. Apologies. Blame the women. It's only the biggest day of her life. Apparently.

Which leaves me. The hotel is 40 minutes away and my brother is up for it, I doubt I'll have time for passengers, would like to meet a few of you, could be worse for wear etc etc. I just don't know how it would go down with family and friends but I'm free in the early part of the morning.

Put me down as 50/50, if that's acceptable (if not, fully understand and strike me off). GT-R, 611bhp 594lb ft.

Hi m8

If you can make it shall be very glad to see you and shall get you on the rollers the moment you turn up if you so wish. :)

Yes we have a set of those Neil. :D
Whether there will be a ramp free or not is a different matter.

Would be great if you could maybe have a word Andy to see if you guys could set something up on Saturday so those who wanted to weigh their cars could drive one, take a photoand drive off. :)

Maybe something like free for those running and £5 or so for those not?

Back
Top Bottom