OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

Soldato
Not bothering washing mine, its starting to rain and its 170miles to get there so it would be dirty again anyway.

Also, towing eye... will i need one? and does anyone know where it should be kept on a mk2.5 MX5?

Soldato
Boss said a tenner to weigh your car.. (although that boss wont be there tomorrow ;) ) so you might be able to work that down.
May well not have time though, as the other guy will be really busy on the alignment ramp by the sounds of it.

Soldato
No I don't normally check the det with cans. Nor the fuelling, however if you are overly concerned with either then I can.
Just don't ask for it unless you really need it or we'll be there til Sunday

Associate
I think i just found 5 extra horses in my air box :D

Took the K&N out to blow of the dust/dirt and it was caked full of sludge :O

All nice and clean now though.

On the subject of AFR,i would if possible like mine checked if we have time.

Car has been given a bath but its now raining. boo hoo :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Right, my car has been washed outside, but it is raining and the inside of my car needs a good clean but meh! As its raining

I will be bringing a passenger with me in the morning, my son. My wife has a meeting at work so he will be coming with me (He is 8 years old) will that make him the youngest RR meeter ever? :)

Soldato
would like AFR and det cans on mine if possible. I bought it at its current spec and want to make sure its running good before it goes on its first track day in August!

Soldato
I'm not going to make a list, just wait until I am strapping your car down and just go "oi, can you check the *** purlease."

Soldato
Who is going to bring a USB stick to get Scuba to save the pdfs to?

I'll do it if needed but unsure if I'll be staying until the last car RRs, so would need someone to give me the USB stick back at the pub.

Soldato
:D

I don't think my current one would survive a pint to be honest...still, glad it wasn't my pint. :D

Ok, just I know we used to collect then on USB because people can be pants at giving emails, so it meant they could still get them.

Back
Top Bottom