OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

Just seen this...

The dyno package costs £35 per car providing that we have at least 10 cars to run. This package includes:

• £35 per car
  • Set up car on Dyno
  • 1 Power runs
  • Full Graphing
  • Turbo cars run with Det cans
  • AFR measured

Never have I seen them do all of this on the RR days... just literally, put it on, strap it up, run the car, print graph. Not once seen the det cans or the AFR stuff come out..?

Are they actually planning to do this, this time?

After you get back in your Ford with your baby V engine.

b6e647d23bf1c62c0cd8f7fe98a42823.png

Will they want to strap my Mondeo down with the tow hook? I'll dig it out if so.

Just seen this...

Never have I seen them do all of this on the RR days... just literally, put it on, strap it up, run the car, print graph. Not once seen the det cans or the AFR stuff come out..?

I've seen them with the det cans quite a lot and AFR/boost measuring a handful of times.

Sure, they should probably be in the habit of doing it on every run but I guess it's to save time in large groups. I doubt they'll say no if you ask though.

I don't know, det cans and ear defenders look the same surely?

I do remember them running Llyr's (I think I've got that right) 1.8T Golf Mk2 with det cans and they looked no different to what they usually wear.

Not saying I'm right but if they were going to wear defenders, why not just wear det cans?

Just seen this...

They shall do so if you request it, more for those with tuned cars. :)

Back
Top Bottom